What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spirits Having Flown was released on a Nautilus 1/2 speed mastered LP, which sounds much better.

ooooooooo....(salivating)..you have SO MUCH GREAT STUFF....if only we could get a copy of all the great stuff you have "a la sci-fi"(teletransporting, etc.)..
Gracias Mamita Linda!!!

Tommy-Various Artists/LSO( I picked this cd up today at Squeezebox in Evanston for $5)

Tommy-Various Artists/LSO( I picked this cd up today at Squeezebox in Evanston for $5)

Kept this CD when giving away a lot of my CDs, SACDs, Blu-Rays and DVDs that I hadn't played for years. Always enjoyed this version of Tommy the most. Would like for a HiRez version come out.

Last edited:
I'm on a Thin Lizzy streak...someone lent me "Black Rose" about 25 years ago but I didn't "get it"...(BTW, I need that on LP too!!)

"Live and Dangerous" LP 1st Vertigo UK pressing!!!!
R-1321817-1385575906-2679.jpeg.jpg

LOOOVE the Roger Dean "Vertigo" labels!!!!
R-1321817-1440954566-5264.jpeg.jpg

RIP Phil Lynott

Funny and sad at the same time (his Mom is beautiful!).

"The 81-year-old told BBC News: “I still listen to his music every single day and I’m able to visit his grave as it’s only around the corner from my house in Sutton, Co Dublin. I go over and I pour water on to his gravestone. I call it washing his face. Then when I leave I give him a kick... for breaking my heart.”

from http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/lynotts-mum-gives-sons-grave-a-kicking-210499.html

Just got a package for Mr. Bunny!!!

HEART
BEBE LE STRANGE
LP

US 1st pressing (with sticker)

EVEN IT UP , Baby!!!

Jethro Tull-Aqualung( 2 cd/2 dvd set)........Black Sabbath-Past Lives(2016 reissue)

Just got a brand new shiny copy of Boston's debut album. This does NOT disappoint! Wow, the LP sounds simply stellar. Soundstage, bass and highs are all on spectacular display. So glad I went ahead and got this. I have the download, and for my ears, this sounds better. So pleased....and well. I can hold the damn thing in my hands...

Smells like vinyl..lol

Boston%20LP.jpg

Back