What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the same shipment today, I got this one. Heck yeah I'm an Ozzy fan! Used to have this album and it was one of the dozens I sold back in the day. Now I have a brand new copy and it sounds awesome. Has the original sleeve with the band's picture and lyrics on the other side. Sweet...

Diary%20of%20a%20Madman.jpg

The third album I bought that arrived yesterday is ZZ Top - Tres Hombres. The reviews on this particular vinyl cut were over the top....
Well, they are right. Wow! This is super punchy, in your face rock. Man, it cranks....

ZZ%20Top.jpg

Just went home for lunch from work (live 1 mile from work) and there was a package from importCD's on the porch. YES! For sure vinyl...I know what it is...I'll post some pics tonight when I get home. :cool:

on a Lizzy streak...BTW, anybody has the "Live at the BBC" Boxset? I'm looking for the DVD with John Sykes in 1983..best version of "The boys are back in town" ever...

Black Rose (1st Vertigo UK pressing!! ..with the "UN REDEZVOUS..." on deadwax Side A and "A LA PALACE" on deadwax Side B..written by hand but with great penmanship)
R-1768036-1409390179-2063.jpeg.jpg

R-1768036-1409390179-7184.jpeg.jpg

annnd , of course , the Roger Dean labels....
R-1768036-1242075720.jpeg.jpg

Essential Greatest Hits Collection 2005 USA Tour Edition - Neil Diamond 2 CD/DVD-V The 2 CD Essential Neil Diamond coupled with the Greatest Hits Live DVD-V.

I had these separately, but couldn't resist them in one package for $6. Nice package!

Bonnie Raitt "Dig In Deep" - her latest, had a listen really good blues, as you'd expect from a great musician.
Edgar Froese "Solo (1974-1983) The Virgin Years" , 6 albums spread over 4 discs irritatingly, I'm hoping Aqua which was recorded with the Artificial Head System will come out well in DD ProII Music pseudo-surround.

Paul Simon Collection:On My Way,Don't Know Where I'm Goin( bought this 2 disc set for $5 today)

I had ordered Prince 1999 on the day he died...said it was in stock...then magically a day later, my order told me it was backordered....well now it has shipped, might be here today. Curious what this thing will sound like. :)

Sturgill Simpson "A Sailor's Guide To Earth"
72f383705b6e4e804988dc39ee909a1c.jpg

I cannot stop listening - brilliant! A true "album" - imagine Waylon Jennings fronting The Band w/The Dap King horn section and string arrangements from Van Dyke Parks - familiar yet completely of it's own. Includes a killer version of Nirvana's "In Bloom." Highly recommended.

Today my backordered copy of PRINCE 1999 came from Acoustic Sounds. I'm very happy to report that the quality of the album's sound is excellent...not like 1999 Linda....but more like 1982...which in many cases is good. Really, just an excellent sounding album....and dang. I had no idea I would know the song Delirious. What a funky, cool song....

Prince%201999.jpg

Back