What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
METRIC

"Pagans in Vegas"

2xLP
CLEAR Vinyl (one of only 300 made for Europe!)

R-7485507-1442607758-6670.png.jpg

Miles Davis At Fillmore:Live At The Fillmore East(2 cd set).....it only cost me about $8 used btw.

Last edited:
Finished the last day of my vacation at my local brick and mortar (Homers). I bought the Mudcrutch2 cd & John Doe-The Westerner. I also found the Audio Fidelity sacd of The Best of The Guess Who and bought that since I told him to bring in some of Audio Fidelity's catalog. Bought a couple used cd's to finish my vacation. The Cramps - Songs The Lord Taught Us & Way To Blue - An Intro To Nick Drake. I still see the Nick Drake sacd every time I go to Barnes but have never bit on it. I know it has an incredibly low rating, but is there anything on it worth owning to buy the disc? Scott Has anyone listened to the new Jayhawks disc? Had not heard anything about it, but after the amount of money I spent in Indy I put it back in the rack.

Good Times! - the Monkees CD

As predicted, mine arrived this afternoon. One gripe so far... the damn white tape across the top of the CD case. It's a bitch to get off. They must have adhered it with Gorilla Glue (get it? Monkees... Gorilla Glue... Thank you, don't forget to tip your waitress)!!! :ugham:

Has anyone listened to the new Jayhawks disc? Had not heard anything about it, but after the amount of money I spent in Indy I put it back in the rack.

Nah Cutter, Snood like everything up to Smile (1986 - 2000) - Simply live their album Smile - Rainy Day music was mehhh to OK , but really did not like Mockingbird Time.........

Snood have it saved the new Album - Paging Mr. Proust on my Amazon Prime to listen to, maybe will give it a go this weekend.

If anyone wants a great listen check out Smile from The Jayhawks...........Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome :cool:

A trick for opening standard jewel boxes from someone who owns about 15,000 of them: Separate the bottom hinge and then flip up the front of the case. When the front is flipped up and the adhesive strip is flat, it should pull off much more easily.

As predicted, mine arrived this afternoon. One gripe so far... the damn white tape across the top of the CD case. It's a bitch to get off. They must have adhered it with Gorilla Glue (get it? Monkees... Gorilla Glue... Thank you, don't forget to tip your waitress)!!! :ugham:

Oh hell yes! Received this shiny new LP copy of Pink Floyd's Piper At The Gate's Of Dawn. Own of my alltime favorite albums...and this one doesn't disappoint. Sounds great and I promise you - this remaster brings out sounds I've never heard. So happy with this...

Piper.jpg

Oh hell yes! Received this shiny new LP copy of Pink Floyd's Piper At The Gate's Of Dawn. Own of my alltime favorite albums...and this one doesn't disappoint. Sounds great and I promise you - this remaster brings out sounds I've never heard. So happy with this...

Piper.jpg

I'm having Laser Disc flashbacks:slap:

My latest LP was The Crickets - In Style With, U.S. stereo.

My latest record is UB40 - Red Red Wine 12" single.

My latest CD is Those Were The Days Vol 3.

Paul McCartney-Pure McCartney( 4 cd set).........Van Morrison- It's Too Late To Stop Now( new 2 disc reissue.....the box set's on its way)

Last edited:
Oh my the pile is big today, Pet Sounds 5.1, AF Clapton, Timepieces, AP Eddie Money SACD, Flacs of new Van Morrison Live, MOFI Hybrid Santana III, McCartneys new whopper set. Did you know Jeff Beck is coming out with a new disc. It's kind of a drag but as RBCD new releases are coming out they are also being released as 24bit downloads, the Hi Fidelity Stereo World is booming right now.So I am paying double, one fee for HI Res, and one fee for liner notes, The rip off music industry must love me.

Some of you might find this a tad odd, but there are a few types of music that I will only listen to on vinyl. Hard Rock and Glam.

Here are the latest two additions to my Glam LP collection. Slade's Sladest 1st UK pressing (gatefold cover with booklet intact) and Bowie's Hunky Dory 2nd UK pressing (Gem/Mainman release). I love them to bits. :) Next on my list is a Marc Bolan comp and the Mott The Hoople German 45 (with picture sleeve) of All The Young Dudes.

Some of you might find this a tad odd, but there are a few types of music that I will only listen to on vinyl. Hard Rock and Glam.

Here are the latest two additions to my Glam LP collection. Slade's Sladest 1st UK pressing (gatefold cover with booklet intact) and Bowie's Hunky Dory 2nd UK pressing (Gem/Mainman release). I love them to bits. :) Next on my list is a Marc Bolan comp and the Mott The Hoople German 45 (with picture sleeve) of All The Young Dudes.

I have the Sladest album from 1973. U.S. release on the Reprise label. No gatefold or booklet. :violin

Back