Steven Wilson: "To The Bone" (new album)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confirm that there will be an online US store which will carry the hardback book set, and once it goes live, I'll post it here, unless of course someone beats me to it…

;)
So, the Universal Music store is not US-based? Weird. I guess that explains the pricing somewhat.

I got a ticket for myself and my brother for St. David's Hall in Cardiff, but the pre-sale didn't become live until somewhere between 10:15-10:30am, I tried loads of times, I found that Hamburg was live, then I went round the various sites trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Then went back to the Cardiff gig and it was OK. I did notice that for some seats you could book only 1 and others 2 max. Either way got tickets, and St. David's Hall is probably my favourite UK concert venue, great view of the stage from every seat I've had, and the Acoustics are great, even beats Birmingham Symphony Hall IMHO.

Did anyone try to get tickets for the live shows today on pre-sale?

Royal Albert Hall became unavailable very quickly but I did manage to get 2 seats at Birmingham symphony hall (row C!)
:banana:

I got a ticket for myself and my brother for St. David's Hall in Cardiff, but the pre-sale didn't become live until somewhere between 10:15-10:30am, I tried loads of times, I found that Hamburg was live, then I went round the various sites trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Then went back to the Cardiff gig and it was OK. I did notice that for some seats you could book only 1 and others 2 max. Either way got tickets, and St. David's Hall is probably my favourite UK concert venue, great view of the stage from every seat I've had, and the Acoustics are great, even beats Birmingham Symphony Hall IMHO.

I also got a second row, centre stage ticket at Cardiff at just a couple of minutes past 10, I let the site 'choose my seat' and I'm very satisfied:banana:
I saw him there last year, it was a fantastic gig.

Aren't you the same dude (possibly lady. Maybe robot.) who started a new thread for Misplaced Childhood, when there was already one well under way? Is it just me, or is there something strange with this Fluid (if that really is your name... :p) guy's account?

Booked to see SW at St Davids hall Cardiff, in March 2018, so only 10 mouths to go.
Hope to see Ninet this time around, I think the band will still be the same.

I wouldn't mind doing the next RAH tour as I was unable to get time off work last time. At least I don't have to contend with others who got time off so they could watch some silly football Grand Final lol.

Bet those scalpers got to those Day 1 tickets again - I digress...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Aren't you the same dude (possibly lady. Maybe robot.) who started a new thread for Misplaced Childhood, when there was already one well under way? Is it just me, or is there something strange with this Fluid (if that really is your name... :p) guy's account?

Hello
Just to confirm I'm a human being, (I think), I made the mistake of posting on the rumours page, twice.
So just to put you at ease I'm 100% normal ish, I just have these senior moments now and then.

I also got a second row, centre stage ticket at Cardiff at just a couple of minutes past 10, I let the site 'choose my seat' and I'm very satisfied:banana:
I saw him there last year, it was a fantastic gig.

I was worried the Cardiff gig would sell out I booked my ticket yesterday, and there are plenty left.
I'm a bit worried about this new album, hope its not to commercial or pop slush.
on a final note just noticed on the anesthetize track from Fear Of a Blank Planet, Alex Lifason plays the solo, love to see him tour next year with SW, he must be getting bored by now.

I was worried the Cardiff gig would sell out I booked my ticket yesterday, and there are plenty left.
I'm a bit worried about this new album, hope its not to commercial or pop slush.
on a final note just noticed on the anesthetize track from Fear Of a Blank Planet, Alex Lifason plays the solo, love to see him tour next year with SW, he must be getting bored by now.

Yea In my world SW is a big thing, a hero, :sun but most people I mention him to have never heard of him, so I imagined in my head that the gig would be sold out in seconds :( and I needed to get in and book my ticket as soon as, but if course there are a lot less people clamoring for the tickets than I imagined.

I'm sure I'll like the album no matter whats on it and as for seeing Lifeson on the tour that would be amazing but I wouldn't hold your breath, I reckon he'll have plenty to keep him busy.

See you at the gig! :banana:

Back