WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great price!
Ordering from the US: if you choose to pay in Euros (rather than USD) and let your credit card issuer do the currency conversion, then with VAT subtracted, the price works out this way:

Articles :EUR 100,82
Livraison :EUR 26,50

That's EUR 127.32 delivered.
Thanks for the pointers! Worked for me from Amazon.fr. EUR 125 delivered! That’s $136.43. I’ll really believe it if they make the promised Dec 5 delivery. Way back when, I ordered from Amazon US for $258, but cancelled before shipment. Feeling pretty lucky now!

Thanks for the Amazon.fr info, €111 became CDN$233.51 with shipping, import deposit and exchange rate - finally at a tolerable price compared to current CDN$397 Amazon.ca (or CDN$343 for shipping from .com to Canada). Interestingly, shipping by Australian Global post.

Mine was shipped already, but with a company I've never heard of before: Bartoli. I hope it'll arrive in one piece.
My latest purchase in Amz Fr was Dire Straits live vinyl and it came without any packaging. Carrier was Amz itself, and off it went (obviously it was damaged)

Mine was shipped already, but with a company I've never heard of before: Bartoli. I hope it'll arrive in one piece.
My latest purchase in Amz Fr was Dire Straits live vinyl and it came without any packaging. Carrier was Amz itself, and off it went (obviously it was damaged)
Unreal isn't it how Amazon can vary in their packaging. I just yesterday, purchased the Who 'Who's Next boxed set' & hope, when it ships, that it is properly packaged & arrives in good shape!
Have not dealt with Amazon fr before🤔......

Last edited:
Purchased from FNAC: everything is in english. Blu-ray is ABC.
Sorry to hear. Great album, though!
1000004588.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered it on Amazon Spain on August and the order was lost and they gave me the refund. Which carrier guy took possession of the heavy box?

I ordered it again (more expensive again !) in September and I got it. It was a compulsive purchase, fearing it would run out like other SDEs. But I don't regret :)

In addition to the Dolby Atmos mixes, I found excelent the Two CD's Demos. Still reading the main Book, through the Demo disc CD #2, while listening. Much good information to appreciate the Demo mixes, the Life House' Townshend adventure and the Life House story itself.

I will leave reading the graphic novel book to the end, after learning much of Life House Story.

Who's Next was a secondary Who album for me, after Tommy and Quadrophenia. But this purchase has made me raise the ranking of this album quite a bit for me.

These days I am with permanent earworms of some of the Who's Next / LifeHouse tunes...

I bet you were happy about the wides usage for the lead vocals :)
I am happy whenever I see the VUMeters of the Wides activate as much or more than the front ones. Then I listen with greater pleasure :) especially if it is the vocals, as I don't like when it is isolated in the Center.

This evening, after so much Who's Next, I found interesting (Wides & Center, but without fronts) the first songs of the Beatles Blue album compilation.

Back