WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Who's Next Limited CD Box Edition with Blu-ray from HHV, on the item description section it had this Blu Ray Disc won't play on US Blu Ray players I thought most of the music blu-rays were region free. Any thoughts. Thanks

I ordered Who's Next Limited CD Box Edition with Blu-ray from HHV, on the item description section it had this Blu Ray Disc won't play on US Blu Ray players I thought most of the music blu-rays were region free. Any thoughts. Thanks
I'm almost certain that's not true. It's likely that HHV includes that disclaimer by default for all Blu-ray listings on their site.

Also, this is a poll thread. Such discussion should be reserved for the general thread:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...wilson-dolby-atmos-5-1-mixes-confirmed.31444/

Hello,
I also ordered the set from HHV, It worked without issue for me using 2x different Sony blu-ray players, region A. I saw the "warning after ordering and about crapped myself. Did a little bit of research, it seems that blu-ray audio are not region coded like video, or at least the few I've gotten. I got a similar warning when ordering Thin Lizzy, Vagabonds of the Western World blu-ray audio from an amazon reseller. It also played without a hitch, if video were present, perhaps a different story?
Anyway, ENJOY!

Back