ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I have a CD of Billy Idol's hits....it's got 18 songs on it.....honestly sounds super excellent. So.....on my Denon...either Auro 3d or Multi-Channel/Dolby sound spectacular. Not sure why this one sounds so great, but it does. I can only dream about a true multi-channel version of this. Wow!!

I do like the voice of Al Green . It just sings to you from his sincere heart. I bought that album in 1976 and gave it to a girlfriend I was madly in love. with then. (ahh the innocence of youth). 1976 the loooong hot summer here in the UK. (really, 42 years ago?!!) sorry I'm reminiscing...:whistle:;):)
Hang on, I got that surround album somewhere...

Panic over, I found it..now playing Mr Green coming at me from all around my bat cave...ooh so many memories.:SB:LB:SB
oops wrong thread...der

Last edited:
A totally random observation on my part. For some reason.....Steely Dan has not aged well for me. I simply do not care to listen to them.....at all. I have the obvious multi-channel recordings from them and solo and they sound amazing.....only they bore me. Odd, I know.

I've experienced the same thing...only not with Steely Dan...someone you would never guess...it's almost blasphemous to mention...but I will...with the knowledge that I'm here at home hiding behind my computer screen...on second thought..I'm keeping it to myself...the public scorn would be too much to endure:eek:

I've experienced the same thing...only not with Steely Dan...someone you would never guess...it's almost blasphemous to mention...but I will...with the knowledge that I'm here at home hiding behind my computer screen...on second thought..I'm keeping it to myself...the public scorn would be too much to endure:eek:

Chickeeeeennnnn!!!!.. BUCK-CKAW!!!!!!!

Come Clean, Clinty: It's THE BEATLES!

I thought that too!!

Hearing Revolution #9 [Number 9] in 5.1 finally did poor Clinty in. He had to play Bab Streisand's latest opus, "WALLS," to DECOMPRESS!

%5BAllCDCovers%5D_barbra_streisand_butterfly_1974_retail_cd-front.jpg

Last edited:
Back