Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Dolby Atmos 😎

51P-vSno4VL._AC_SY400_ (1).jpg

That's a controversial one...:cool:
Peter Maffay - MTV Unplugged (Blu-ray)
German Singer / Songwriter - great concert and superb Atmos audio mix. Lots of activity in the ceiling speakers. Certainly not everyone's taste but this disc bring me a lot of joy...

View attachment 44037
Never heard of him, or this release,.. I presume this concert is in German?

Chain Tripping : YACHT (BD)

:smokin

fwiw i'm not setup for 7.1 anymore (let alone Atmos) downmixes to 5.1 well imho 👍

Nextup CCR quad gold flac... Love it n dedicate listening session of Midnight Special to my recently departed older sister

Fred why do u downsize??? I was thinking about strecthing my budget for newer AVR with more channels n ATMOS but now im seeing some of u guys going backwards to 5.1...now im thinking of holding off altogether n just simply sticking with what i have. Im happy with my current system n 5.1 setup with my old pioneer avr it works sounds great imho and have some other things i need to spend $$$ on....so i ask WHY u go back to 5.1 is Atmos just a marketing gimmick???

Nextup CCR quad gold flac... Love it n dedicate listening session of Midnight Special to my recently departed older sister

Fred why do u downsize??? I was thinking about strecthing my budget for newer AVR with more channels n ATMOS but now im seeing some of u guys going backwards to 5.1...now im thinking of holding off altogether n just simply sticking with what i have. Im happy with my current system n 5.1 setup with my old pioneer avr it works sounds great imho and have some other things i need to spend $$$ on....so i ask WHY u go back to 5.1 is Atmos just a marketing gimmick???
One Atmos fanboy here. I can't recommend it enough. To be truly immersed in 360 degrees of surround music is the pinnacle of what I'm looking for. It really is a game changer.

well.. i could go into detail but this isn't the place.. its all fairly tragic anyway (in some ways/some days it felt tragicomic, like EJ putting his head in the oven someone shaved my life tonight-stylee.. truly unfortunate and kinda rough in others) but suffice to say a series of personal life episodes led to the downsize.. ultimately i'm so so lucky to be here and even "just to have" 5.1 is a blessing, one i do not take for granted, it could have easily been the scrapheap for more than the Surround hobby.
one day i may attain the Atmos setup, its definitely the long-term aim.. but for now 5.1 is the limit and i'm very happy with that 🙂

"cos i've got all that i'm allowed,
it'll do for me i'm thankful now,
the walls get higher everyday,
the barriers get in the way
but i see hope in every cloud
and i'm thankful,
thankful,
so thankful,
i've got all that i'm allowed"

✌️🕊☮️ ❤️

well.. i could go into detail but this isn't the place.. its all fairly tragic anyway (in some ways/some days it felt tragicomic, like EJ putting his head in the oven someone shaved my life tonight-stylee.. truly unfortunate and kinda rough in others) but suffice to say a series of personal life episodes led to the downsize.. ultimately i'm so so lucky to be here and even "just to have" 5.1 is a blessing, one i do not take for granted, it could have easily been the scrapheap for more than the Surround hobby.
one day i may attain the Atmos setup, its definitely the long-term aim.. but for now 5.1 is the limit and i'm very happy with that 🙂

"cos i've got all that i'm allowed,
it'll do for me i'm thankful now,
the walls get higher everyday,
the barriers get in the way
but i see hope in every cloud
and i'm thankful,
thankful,
so thankful,
i've got all that i'm allowed"

✌🕊☮ ❤

Im having some tragedies in my life too...hang in there n remember "that which does not kill you makes you stronger" of course by now i should be as strong as king Kong...
Love ya fred even though we've never met...if ur ever in FL lets get together

As far as this hobby goes think ill just stick to what i got n be thankful ive got it for a bit...see how this whole atmos stuff plays out...im not into steaming wont be buying no echos so...f*ck upgrading for now

Have a great day!

One Atmos fanboy here. I can't recommend it enough. To be truly immersed in 360 degrees of surround music is the pinnacle of what I'm looking for. It really is a game changer.
I'd say I'm only slightly less enthusiastic than that, though I've been enjoying Atmos and Auro-3D albums immensely.

Im having some tragedies in my life too...hang in there n remember "that which does not kill you makes you stronger" of course by now i should be as strong as king Kong...
Love ya fred even though we've never met...if ur ever in FL lets get together

As far as this hobby goes think ill just stick to what i got n be thankful ive got it for a bit...see how this whole atmos stuff plays out...im not into steaming wont be buying no echos so...f*ck upgrading for now

Have a great day!

stick with what makes you happy 👍
you're never alone when you live your life in surround 🥰

here for you buddy, through the Quad times and the bad 🤗

i'm a rosé-tinted glasses 😎
glass half-full of cracklin' rosé kinda fella 🍷
it ain't ever over til its well and truly over, there's always a way 💪

United we stand ❤️

Lee Ann Womack: Greatest Hits (DVDA 5.1)

Plus you get the rare opportunity to hear Willie in surround with their duet Mendocino County Line

R-1171110-1250256027.jpeg.jpg
Great call @weekendtoy ! I found it for a pittance and I'm enjoying the mix now!

I notice you haven't voted yet! Support your local country chanteuse!

Back