Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Band
Bonus tracks, all six of them.

Rockin' Chair.....Wat a spine chiller!!

Wow just Wow

I'm alternating between the DTS and the Dolby mix.
And do you know, for once I'm having difficulty choosing which one I prefer.
Especially as I'm normally a DTS go to man.

Willie Nelson's Night and Day is a MLP DVD~A 96/24 5.1 instrumental album on the Surrounded by Label. Here's an ordering link: https://www.amazon.com/Night-Day-Audio-DVD/dp/B000056KLH

BTW, I ordered a back~up copy. GREAT ALBUM!

See the source image
LOL! Damn, $8.99?? I don't need it, but went ahead and bought the remaining 3 the seller had. Says new, and they better be shrinkwrapped...

LOL! Damn, $8.99?? I don't need it, but went ahead and bought the remaining 3 the seller had. Says new, and they better be shrinkwrapped...
Understandable! I’m in love with this title. When I first heard it, I couldn’t believe I was listening to Willie Nelson- quasi Gypsy Jazz- done very tastefully.(y):smokin:love:

Understandable! I’m in love with this title. When I first heard it, I couldn’t believe I was listening to Willie Nelson- quasi Gypsy Jazz- done very tastefully.(y):smokin:love:
Reminds me of an old recollection- LOL. Sometimes a true musician will surprise you with the breadth of musical styles and talent available to them. I recall reading an interview decades ago in a Guitar Player magazine with B. B. King. They were discussing his influences and he mentioned Django Reinhardt as one of his. He also said he could play that style, but didn’t, because it wouldn’t be what folks expect from him.

Sooooo much material for a reply
Like:
Where's there's a Willie there's a way!!

you know beerking, i was thinking-ing.. 🤔

Willie..

or

won't he

🤣

edit: as Billy sings at the top of his lungs..

"i was married.. but it just did not work out right.. it did not work, did not work, did not work, didn't work out riiiight.."

come back Mrs. Jones! 🙏
you know that thing we had goin' on... 😉

Back