Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockin' Soul & Love Corporation : The Hues Corporation
(Vocalion SACD 2-fer)

"rock the boat,
don't rock the boat baby,
rock the boat,
don't tip the boat over,
rock the boaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ooooohhhhh-ohhhhh-oat..!!"

πŸ’ƒπŸΎ πŸ›Ά βš“ πŸ•ΊπŸΎ

ahh.. they don't write 'em like that anymore.. πŸ’žπŸŽ»πŸ₯πŸ₯°

(random thought; i miss Clint.
if any of you fine Quadrafolks are in touch with him GOS ? Snood ? could you please pass on some Freddie love and let him know i was thinking of him? thanks muchly if its possible!! 😻

Man, I keep hearing too many rumors today, so

1573927888658.png
Fleetwood Mac フγƒͺγƒΌγƒˆγ‚¦γƒƒγƒ‰γƒ»γƒžγƒƒγ‚― Rumours ε™‚
Will my Bruce Soord ever ship?
When will my copy of The Band arrive?
Did my copy of Stormwatch burn up in the shed?
Does Live-Evil in クをドラフォニック (kuadorafonikku--thanks @fredblue !) even exist?

Ah, phuque it! I'll just get lost in the bliss of mid-seventies ear candy and get my fill of Rumours from the Mac mill!

Rockin' Soul & Love Corporation : The Hues Corporation
(Vocalion SACD 2-fer)

"rock the boat,
don't rock the boat baby,
rock the boat,
don't tip the boat over,
rock the boaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ooooohhhhh-ohhhhh-oat..!!"

πŸ’ƒπŸΎ πŸ›Ά βš“ πŸ•ΊπŸΎ

ahh.. they don't write 'em like that anymore.. πŸ’žπŸŽ»πŸ₯πŸ₯°

if any of you fine Quadrafolks are in touch with him GOS ? Snood ? could you please pass on some Freddie love and let him know i was thinking of him? thanks muchly if its possible!! 😻
I'm sure @ar surround thanks you for the rockin' boat as well Freddie :p
-and +1 for Clint :love:

if any of you fine Quadrafolks are in touch with him @GOS ? @Snood ? could you please pass on some Freddie love and let him know i was thinking of him? thanks muchly if its possible!! 😻

Yes, we all miss Clint! Thankfully, he did PM me couple weeks ago...and he's good!! I'm sure he will post here once he gets things more organized at home.

how's the surround on this one, king o' the 🍺? is it out of this world? or artificially unintelligible! 🀯

(i would check this end but Strictly's on, they're in Blackpool and i literally cannot remember one solitary single itty bitty thing about this DVD-Eh?
..ok, i remember buying it cheap in the tape exchange and playing it once and that's it! eek, g(r)ay cells are fading.. 😬

how's the surround on this one, king o' the 🍺? is it out of this world? or artificially unintelligible! 🀯

(i would check this end but Strictly's on, they're in Blackpool and i literally cannot remember one solitary single itty bitty thing about this DVD-Eh?
..ok, i remember buying it cheap in the tape exchange and playing it once and that's it! eek, g(r)ay cells are fading.. 😬

The MLP DVD~A 5.1 sports stunning sonics but as far as Discrete Surround ....... forgetaboutit!

See the source image

I'm watching my snooker hero Ronnie O'Sullivan on TV in the N.Ireland open in my batcave, whilst listening to the.music.
The better half, is watching her beloved strictly in the "keep out" lounge. I do tease sometimes, by popping my head round the door and asking if Craig has it cracked!!

The mix is conservative with a small c. Not what I call the others with a big C!! ;)
It defiantly benefits from my raised rear (s)
A bit of echo and reverb here and there...
But its not a Silverline upmix...
I find it enjoyable.
Well it is John Williams after all.

Actually Ralphie, with my raised rears, there is an element of discreteness.

I'm watching my snooker hero Ronnie O'Sullivan on TV in the N.Ireland open in my batcave, whilst listening to the.music.
The better half, is watching her beloved strictly in the "keep out" lounge. I do tease sometimes, by popping my head round the door and asking if Craig has it cracked!!

The mix is conservative with a small c. Not what I call the others with a big C!! ;)
I find it enjoyable.

Good to know about the raised rears. Cannot wait for a Native UHD4K remaster of A.I. I'm sure it'll be remixed into ATMOS [and will probably be way less expensive than this DVD~A on the black market]

I find it enjoyable.

Ronnie's favourite Surround SACD is that one with Rocket Man on it! 😝
especially when he plays it in his left hand channel! 🀣
he said he'd rather 147 channels than only 5.1 but you can't win 'em all! πŸ˜‚

Back