Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elton John Captain Fantastic SACD​

6BvWQ5f.jpeg
M616GrQ.jpeg

vQHJFGW.jpeg

Susan WongKamereon.

Evosound SACD 5.0
*5.0; very clean sound with nice discrete mix. Song one has mainly Drums and some Bass in the Fronts, Vocals and strong Bass in the Center, Rears have Piano and Rear Right has Trumpet (as an example.)

Immersive audio mixing and mastering by: Andrés Mayo & Martin Muscatello

Kamereon..jpg

Rick Derringer-All American Boy & Spring Fever. Released 2018 by Dutton Vocalion.
SACD Hybrid Stereo and Quad.
Listening to 4.0 SACD rip-DSD64-DSF file-DR's are 11's and 12's for All American Boy as that is what I am actually listening to.
I keep wondering, is Rhino taking away from Vocalion? I am sure Rhino has more to offer, thus might be hurting the smaller companies?
R-12000732-1526320141-3397.jpg

So I guess;
you broke on through into the Whisky Bar, had Five shots that lit your fire (stiff ones I'd imagine), then started seeing Strange People on Crystal Ships, left the Whisky Bar and later met up with an L.A. gal at the Roadhouse where you let her touch you; so you Loved her Madly... twice and proclaimed your undying love for her, still later that night the music from the jukebox at the Roadhouse finally ended, so the little hussy dumped you, leaving you distraught, so you joined up with a Spanish Caravan and while Waiting for the Sun to rise was joined by some unnamed Soldier who proclaimed the Caravan was nearing The End of the ride 🥃 🥃 🥃 🥃 🥃

I'll have what he's having 😄

The Doors will never die!

So I guess;
you broke on through into the Whisky Bar, had Five shots that lit your fire (stiff ones I'd imagine), then started seeing Strange People on Crystal Ships, left the Whisky Bar and later met up with an L.A. gal at the Roadhouse where you let her touch you; so you Loved her Madly... twice and proclaimed your undying love for her, still later that night the music from the jukebox at the Roadhouse finally ended, so the little hussy dumped you, leaving you distraught, so you joined up with a Spanish Caravan and while Waiting for the Sun to rise was joined by some unnamed Soldier who proclaimed the Caravan was nearing The End of the ride 🥃 🥃 🥃 🥃 🥃

I'll have what he's having 😄

The Doors will never die!

Oh! You were there too then. Guess I don't remember....lol

I listened to an Alicia Keys interview this am about her Christmas album, Santa Baby. They played a few cuts, one of them being "Ave Maria," which reminded me of the version on this disc, which i haven't heard in too long! Neville's version gives me goosebumps . . . in a good way! And "A Change Is Gonna Come" brings tears to my eyes . . . in a good way!
View attachment 86361 Aaron Neville believe
Inexplicably, no POLL for this one, but here's a
THREAD with a mere three posts!
https://www.discogs.com/release/4434062-Aaron-Neville-Believe
"Devotion" by the same guy is even better than this. "Believe" has a little bit of the tubby bass syndrome that Devotion does not have. Both are more spiritual than religious and both sound awesome. Both are steals at this price...
Screenshot_20240507_132938_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back