What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I think the most annoying thing is that Amazon US never did list this right.....they call it a CD...and they never did list what it even is....or what is on it. But, when I click on my "you already purchased this" notification, it then pulls up my order page and there it is called a CD/Blu-ray...still no specifics about content. I admit, I'm still a little worried about what the heck I'm getting...

View attachment 33882

Cool! I think the most annoying thing is that Amazon US never did list this right.....they call it a CD...and they never did list what it even is....or what is on it. But, when I click on my "you already purchased this" notification, it then pulls up my order page and there it is called a CD/Blu-ray...still no specifics about content. I admit, I'm still a little worried about what the heck I'm getting...

View attachment 33882
As long as it's NOT Mission Impossible on blu ray or an instructional manual [with BD/CD] instructing you on how to achieve the Mission position!:ROFLMAO:Oh, so that's how it's done!

Last edited:
not MCH but it will probably decode WICKED on Neo..
(mind you , I am a HUGE Cocteau Twins fanboy.. saw them in Madrid in 93 and will NEVER forget it..memorable gig ALERT!!!!
got most of their stuff on LP.. even the highly sought after "Four Calendar Cafe".. yes it IS EXPENSIIIIVE!!!..they still are a force to be reckoned with...)
Getitng this for the live tracks and the weird stuff.. even though I have most of this on CD AND LP/vinyl.. it will probably be brickwalled but , hey .. I go t it on wax...

What an embarrassment of Riches I'm currently waiting On:

John Lennon: Imagine
The Band: Music From Big Pink
Jethro Tull: This WAS
Pineapple Thief: Dissolution
Djabe: Flow MLP DVD~A 5.1
Djabe: 20 Dimensions MLP DVD~A 5.1 w/LIVE DVD video in DTS 5.1
Birdsong @ Morning: Signs and Wonders
Miles Davis: In A Silent Way [Japanese mch SACD]
Mozart: Symphonies [10 RBCDs/BD~A] Karl Bohm Conducting
Be~Bop Deluxe: Sunburst Finish
Leonard Bernstein: Wonderful Town/Simon Rattle conducting the LSO [DSD Recording/SACD/mch]
Shostakovich: String Quartets Nos. 2 & 4 [Channel Classics/mch SACD]
Jimi Hendrix: Axis Bold As Love and Are You Experienced [AP/Stereo SACD]
Simon & Garfunkel: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Tyme [MoFi Stereo SACD]
Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same

Last edited:
not MCH but it will probably decode WICKED on Neo..
(mind you , I am a HUGE Cocteau Twins fanboy.. saw them in Madrid in 93 and will NEVER forget it..memorable gig ALERT!!!!

I remember when I lived in the Morningside district of Edinburgh and would walk from the Uni campus home -- one day, a nice sunny one (very rare in Scotland, lol), I saw a couple on the grass in the park that surrounds the southern edge, blanket spread and a full picnic with champagne going on. Arriving back at my shared flat, my flatmate came to me with wide eyes: Did you see the Cocteau Twins having a picnic?

Yes, but didn't know it at the time! I believe Fraser was with her second boyfriend guitarist (Robin? it was around 1984, at any rate). They played a concert around that time and were great. "Yes, we'll do an encore, as soon as we rewind our tape!" Liz cracked me up. They are originally from Cramond, on the west stretches of the Edinburgh bus routes (a really cool place that had a man in a small boat with a guide dog -- for the boat! it would bark when a customer walked up, wanting to walk along the path across the river that had a Roman eagle carved into stone; the dog would balance the boat! 25 pence well spent).

Have a few of their CDs (as well as some John Peel session recordings I made) from that period. Lost track of them until Jackson's LOTR movies came out: Liz sings that haunting lament for Gandalf in Lothlorien!

What an embarrassment of Riches I'm currently waiting On:

John Lennon: Imagine
The Band: Music From Big Pink
Jethro Tull: This WAS
Pineapple Thief: Dissolution
Djabe: Flow MLP DVD~A 5.1
Djabe: 20 Dimensions MLP DVD~A 5.1 w/LIVE DVD video in DTS 5.1
Birdsong @ Morning: Signs and Wonders
Miles Davis: In A Silent Way [Japanese mch SACD]
Mozart: Symphonies [10 RBCDs/BD~A] Karl Bohm Conducting
Be~Bop Deluxe: Sunburst Finish
Leonard Bernstein: Wonderful Town/Simon Rattle conducting the LSO [DSD Recording/SACD/mch]
Shostakovich: String Quartets Nos. 2 & 4 [Channel Classics/mch SACD]

Just curious Ralphie...no interest in the 2 Hendrix SACDs...the Simon and Garfunkel SACD...Miles Smiles SACD...Superfly...

Just curious Ralphie...no interest in the 2 Hendrix SACDs...the Simon and Garfunkel SACD...Miles Smiles SACD...Superfly...

Plumb forgot: I do have the 2 Henrix and 1 S&G Stereo SACDS on backorder. Not the Superfly though. Superfly will just have to wait until it's released in 4.0. Along with Shaft [I do have the Stereo SACD of that].

Will add them to my list. Thanks.

Last edited:
Plumb forgot: I do have the 2 Henrix and 1 S&G Stereo SACDS on backorder. Not the Superfly though.

Will add them to my list. Thanks.

Just a suggestion...you can order Superfly now on Music Direct with 15% off for $25.49...it's supposed to be available the middle of Sept...and Miles Smiles can be discounted too for the same amount($25.49)..projected in mid October...and of course free shipping is provided on orders of $49....LD15 promo code here....and here

Back to thread: I've always liked Curved Air as a British Jefferson Airplane (something of a stretch, ahem, but not by much).

Having their magnificent, eponymous first album and PHANTASMAGORIA in the double deluxe edition (the latter came out recently and has some interesting vids!), I am eagerly awaiting the release of the second album double deluxe, as I value it over the third album. No surround, sadly, but still, a great band. I can only imagine AIR CUT as next in the series, although it would be cool to have an extended LIVE WIRE.

Otherwise, add me to the other lists that are emptying wallets left and right this year. :eek:

Last edited:
Waiting on these pre-orders

The Pineapple Thief - Dissolution Blu-ray, should be here tomorrow, I've had shipping notification.
Styx - Mission Blu-ray, I've had shipping notification on 20th Aug but I don't know where it's coming from, says delivery estimate 15th Sept!
Nosound - Allow Yourself.
Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle (20th Anniversary Earbook )
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same Blu-ray.
Be Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish, 3CD/1DVD Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset.
Jethro Tull - This Was (50th Anniversary Edition)

low cost stuff..
Since there is no decent MCH version of it, and I left my CD in Madrid and who knows when I'll see it again... I jumped on this......now who knows when I'll have time to rip it and decode it, but it'll be worth it..
Also, was lucky enough to win this... had been years since I had bid on anything...never had it and had always wanted it...

low cost stuff..
Since there is no decent MCH version of it, and I left my CD in Madrid and who knows when I'll see it again... I jumped on this......now who knows when I'll have time to rip it and decode it, but it'll be worth it..
Also, was lucky enough to win this... had been years since I had bid on anything...never had it and had always wanted it...

THAT was a nice price!

Marillion- Brave
Tull- Heavy Horses

Gotta catch up SW's 2018 output...

Just received Tim Bowness: Lost in the Ghost Light which contains 2 full albums in 5.1 mixed/mastered by Steve Wilson. DTS 96/24 5.1 ......PCM 2.0 96/24

81l9uZLzFfL._SL1500_.jpg

71loQOeiSUL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
Back