What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F16D297A-37AE-4768-9004-E7F25367E09F.jpeg

I've been so busy preparing for my gigs in England that I'm having trouble keeping up with my pre-orders. So I guess I'm putting this out here for my own sake, but if you see something that SHOULD be on my list, let me know!

I'm waiting on:
Steve Lukather's autobiography, which shipped today!
Birdsong at Morning,
Jethro,
Jimi,
& John.

Am I missing anything???

I've been so busy preparing for my gigs in England that I'm having trouble keeping up with my pre-orders. So I guess I'm putting this out here for my own sake, but if you see something that SHOULD be on my list, let me know!

I'm waiting on:
Birdsong at Morning,
Jethro,
Jimi,
& John.

Am I missing anything???
Nosound???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I have on pre-order that I am waiting on:

-October 5th: "Imagine" (4CD/2Blu-Ray from John Lennon) [pre-order from amazon.co.uk] & "Imagine & Gimme Some Truth" Blu-Ray [pre-order on amazon.com]
-November 9th: "This Was" (3CD/1DVD Deluxe Edition from Jethro Tull) [pre-order from amazon.com]
-November 9th: "Electric Ladyland" (3CD/1Blu-Ray Deluxe Edition from Jimi Hendrix) [pre-order from amazon.com]
-November 23rd: "Clutching at Straws" (4CD/1Blu-Ray Deluxe Edition from Marillion) [pre-order from amazon.co.uk]

I'm also waiting to pre-order the 3CD/1DVD Deluxe Edition of "Sunburst Finish" from Be-Bop Deluxe and the 2CD/1Blu-Ray edition of "Home Invasion" from Steven Wilson. I'm currently on the fence about "Field Day" from Anthony Phillips.

Finally, I'm waiting on some more announcements! I know there's more good stuff coming, right?!

:)

-October 5th: "Imagine" (4CD/2Blu-Ray from John Lennon) [pre-order from amazon.co.uk] & "Imagine & Gimme Some Truth" Blu-Ray [pre-order on amazon.com]
-November 9th: "This Was" (3CD/1DVD Deluxe Edition from Jethro Tull) [pre-order from amazon.com]
-November 9th: "Electric Ladyland" (3CD/1Blu-Ray Deluxe Edition from Jimi Hendrix) [pre-order from amazon.com]
-November 23rd: "Clutching at Straws" (4CD/1Blu-Ray Deluxe Edition from Marillion) [pre-order from amazon.co.uk]

I'm also waiting to pre-order the 3CD/1DVD Deluxe Edition of "Sunburst Finish" from Be-Bop Deluxe and the 2CD/1Blu-Ray edition of "Home Invasion" from Steven Wilson. I'm currently on the fence about "Field Day" from Anthony Phillips.

Finally, I'm waiting on some more announcements! I know there's more good stuff coming, right?!

Oh, Steven Wilson is at preorder stage?

I'm waiting on:
Birdsong at Morning,
Jethro,
Jimi,
& John.

Am I missing anything???

There is one that doesn't have a firm release date yet...but an announcement is coming in less than 2 weeks(Sept 25 or 26th) on the White Album...don't know when you are leaving for England...

Oh, Steven Wilson is at preorder stage?

Not all editions are available for pre-order on amazon.com yet, but all editions are available for pre-order from Burning Shed.
I'm just waiting to order this one, because I don't want to see the show on home video until after I have seen the show in person at the Nashville show on December 10th (which I am attending)

There is one that doesn't have a firm release date yet...but an announcement is coming in less than 2 weeks(Sept 25 or 26th) on the White Album...don't know when you are leaving for England...

I pre-ordered the white album from Amazon UK. Is there something else I need to know about? (I’m leaving on Oct. 5, so QQ member Dennis Mabry will be the happy recipient in my absence until I return.)

I pre-ordered the white album from Amazon UK. Is there something else I need to know about? (I’m leaving on Oct. 5, so QQ member Dennis Mabry will be the happy recipient in my absence until I return.)

You mean you pre-ordered Imagine(Lennon)...the White Album hasn't been available yet to pre-order..

A quick update on this:
I switched my "Imagine" box set pre-order to amazon.com since they lowered the price to $80.74 and provided an additional $5.27 in savings at checkout. It pretty much evened out with my original amazon.co.uk preorder, and I will have it on release day!
Also, I finally put in a pre-order for "Sunburst Finish" on amazon.co.uk since their price is currently better than amazon.com

OK I have been officially diagnosed as MI.5.1 (musically insane in surround)....

Giant Electric Pea Ltd - IQ - Ever 25th Anniversary Deluxe
Burningshed - BeBop Delexe - Sunburst Finish Deluxe
Burningshed - Nosound - Allow Yourself
CDJapan - Billy Joel - 52nd Street 40th Anniversary Deluxe
Amazon.US - John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Imagine & Gimme Some Truth Blu-ray
Amazon.US - John Lennon Imagine The Ultimate Collection
Amazon.US - Jethro Tull - This Was 30th Anniversary Edition
Amazon.US - Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle Deluxe Edition
Amazon.US - Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland - 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
Amazon.UK - Marillion - Clutching At Straws Deluxe Edition
Birdsong At Morning - Birdsong At Morning - Signs and Wonders
Dutton Vocalion - Cantamos & Seven SACD
Dutton Vocalion - Fingers & Airto/Deodato in Concert SACD

....I am so glad music in the surround is dead and a non viable commodity....cause I certainly couldn't afford it if it was Still Alive and Well! o_O
....not to mention I am to lazy to shop around. :sleep:

New updates to the list:
-October 5th: John Lennon's "Imagine" box set and the "Imagine & Gimme Some Truth" Blu-ray Disc (both ordered from amazon.com)
-November 2nd: "In Search of the Lost Chord" from the Moody Blues (ordered from amazon.co.uk, waiting on amazon.com)
-November 9th: "This Was" from Jethro Tull, "Electric Ladyland" from Jimi Hendrix, and the White Album from the Beatles (all ordered from amazon.com)
-November 16th: "Sunburst Finish" from Be-Bop Deluxe (ordered from amazon.co.uk, waiting for a lower price from amazon.com)
-November 23rd: "Clutching at Straws" from Marillion (ordered from amazon.co.uk, waiting on amazon.com)

I will also order "Home Invasion" from Steven Wilson (2CD/Blu-Ray) and the Billy Paul, Chase, and Weather Report titles from Dutton Vocalion at some point.

In the mail as I write;

Weather Report - Tale Spinnin'
Airto - Fingers ++
Yes - Fragile and Close to the Edgde

And I just found a very good price for used but mint versions of DSOTM and WYWH Immersion sets which I will be picking up tomorrow. I sort of wowed not to get any of these mega sets, but for the price I can't pass on the chance to get the quad mixes and 5.1 WYWH, not to mention all the extras that I have passed on before. I already have the DSOTM SACD from 2003, but I hear the quad mix is more aggressive.

"Live in Europe" - Billy Paul
"360 Degrees of Billy Paul & War of the Gods"- Billy Paul
"Pure Music & Chase"
"Tale Spinnin"-Weather Report
Sondheim: A Little Night Music

Once again, i own Quads of all of the above.

Imagine - Super Whiz-Bang Uber Ultra Winston O'Boogie

White Album - Beatles super duper ultra uber (Not Guilty in 5.1?)

This Was 50th Anniversary - Jethro Toe (sic)

Electric Ladyland 5.1 w/T-shirt and other wonderfulness

Back