• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold: Kraftwerk / 3-D: The Catalogue- The 2 Concert Br's included

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterzach

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
I sold the 2 Film Br's from this set for $80 shipped to a QQ member recently.
If someone wants the 2 Concert Br's from this I would do it for $80 shipped.
If you want the whole Box(it's a beast(weighs around 7 pounds) I am selling for $140 shipped.
I think that's pretty fair as checked with another QQ member who paid $68 for shipping for this set.

From a smoke free home. Price is listed in US currency.
If the whole Box-This sale is USA only with media mail(I wish we had this pricing and service in Canada).
Shipping for the USA will be the morning of Thursday May 2.
Payment For USA(paypal) and for Canada(if 2 disk's only) Etransfer preferred.

Information on this set from superdeluxedition(I just replaced where it would say 4 disk and says 2 disk):

"This set – a deluxe blu-ray box set, – features the eight classic Kraftwerk albums in chronological order: Autobahn (1974), Radio-Activity (1975), Trans Europe Express (1977), The Man-Machine (1978), Computer World (1981), Techno Pop (1986), The Mix (1991) and Tour De France (2003) – filmed and recorded between 2012 and 2016 on the band’s 3-D World Tour. The locations include MoMA (New York), The Tate Modern Turbine Hall (London), Akasaka Blitz (Tokyo), Opera House (Sydney), Norske Opera (Oslo), Paradiso (Amsterdam), Fondation Louis Vuitton (Paris) and Neue National Galerie (Berlin).

The 12 x 12-inch Deluxe Blu-Ray/Book edition features two Blu-Ray discs and a 236-page hardback art-book containing computer generated images from the 3-D multi-media performances alongside a selection of unseen photos. Two blu-rays cover the album performances. Everything is 3D but compatible with standard 2D. These all have Dolby Atmos 5.1 audio too, if you’re amp is compatible! The total running time is 436 minutes."

You get some of the most amazing sounding Atmos on this set.

Here is picture of my boxset and 2 BR’s.

Attachments

• 8640D8EC-8382-4965-9700-ADE36C989DEC.jpeg
    8640D8EC-8382-4965-9700-ADE36C989DEC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Yes it is all those albums as listed.
It has Atmos and plays in 5.1 and stereo lpcm mix and something called a headphone surround mix so there are alot of options but the Atmos is the icing on the cake.
It is also the band in concert visually with tons of film visuals in 2D or 3D.

Yes pm me if you want to follow through on this.

peter

Back