MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quarrymen "Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years" 2 Disc Blu-Ray deluxe
Tom Hiddleston "I Saw The Light" (2016 Hank Williams biography movie)
Don Cheadle "Miles Ahead" (2016 Miles Davis biography movie)
Frank Zappa "Roxy The Movie" Blu-Ray & CD

Ooh, Santa Baby...

I also have the Wal-Mart CD/DVDA/DVDV set too, but after seeing how much the Blu-Ray disc for "A Night at the Opera" commands, I figured I had better get the "Southern Surroundings" Blu-Ray while I had the chance before it too sells for astronomical figures.
Plus, it does have the bonus track, and even though, I hate "Sweet Home Alabama", maybe a good enough live mix of it will change my opinion a little bit on the track… ;)

well it might not convert you to the song but the live mix is pretty good imho (and not the ambience in the rears type iirc) :)

Xmas gift finally gave it a listen tonight..... Never owned any of their music before but, have liked some tracks from the album. (Possibly video influenced) ....Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet....

Pixies - Doolittle (BD-A)

Impressing surround on this one, much better than the minotaur version.

I hope for much more coming from this group as i think they are at the moment better than ever.
That is when i´m talking about them in concert.
I really hope they release something live soon.
Almost all of the concerts circulating from different festivals would be worth an release

Attachments

• 20161223_175016.jpg
    20161223_175016.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 161
No, guess I don't know this. Or if I've been told, I don't remember that I've been told. I have no clue how I got the disc I have. Bought it used from somewhere....so are all the other discs readily available? Seems I never hear anyone on the forum talking about them or listening to them.

Not to drag this thread further off-topic, but for starters, you could at least pick up the Blu-Ray audio disc of "Selling England by the Pound".
The 5.1 mix is the same as what would be found on the SACD and DVD-V disc.
You can purchase one here: https://www.discogs.com/Genesis-Selling-England-By-The-Pound/release/5364326

:)

Love and Rockets - Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven, Pixies - Doolittle (about a month back), and finally after a six week wait Alan Parsons - Tales Of Mystery & Imagination.

Almost an embarrassment of riches :smokin

Fresh Cream Super Deluxe 1 Blu-Ray-A/3 CD
Perhaps their best. Blu-Ray-A has US 2ch & mono mixes in 24/96. CD's have UK 2ch & mono mixes, and a new stereo mix. Lots of demo's, alternate mixes, BBC and other goodies.

Fresh Cream Super Deluxe 1 Blu-Ray-A/3 CD
Perhaps their best. Blu-Ray-A has US 2ch & mono mixes in 24/96. CD's have UK 2ch & mono mixes, and a new stereo mix. Lots of demo's, alternate mixes, BBC and other goodies.

Mines just arrived salivating over the contents but no time to play, Busy weekend rugby and birthday parties.
It arrived with The Move Magnetic sounds CD and DVD combo.

I love Discogs!!!

As do I! I just received my copy of The Allman Brothers Band 1971 Fillmore East Recordings Blu-Ray set, and except for the aforementioned cut through the barcode, the set is in perfect shape and arrived very quickly!
I'm very impressed with Amoeba Records as a Discogs seller!

:)

Back