Suggestions for Acoustic Sounds Multichannel DSD Downloads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has their website been down for two days or is the problem on my end? They must be losing a bunch of sales.

The Acoustic Sounds web site/web store appears to be down. Music fans will have to visit other sites for now.

With the launch of Multichannel Downloads at Acoustic Sounds just a few weeks away, what albums from the Sony Music, Universal Music and Analog Productions SACD catalogs released by them on Stereo DSD Download would you want to see and buy as Multichannel titles?

The best bet will be to send them an email directly. But I'm thinking that starting this thread could be a nice way to get the possibilities discussed as well!

So, what do you think?
  • Ship Ahoy by the O' Jays?
  • The Singles by the Carpenters?
  • Kind of Blue by Miles Davis?
  • Time Out by Dave Brubeck?
  • Gaucho by Steely Dan?
  • Tapestry by Carole King?
  • Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John?
There are many Multichannel possibilities here! :)
I love all those titles but I have them all already.Plus I have SACD DVDA and BR of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. The only thing I will be buying from now on are titles I don't own in surround. As you know, there are hundreds and hundreds of titles that could be released that have never had a physical release since the 70's. Those are what I would start with - not to mention the unreleased titles that were supposed to be released when DVD-A and SACD were first announced and abandoned by the labels. Those I would buy immediately.

Back