5.0 Mix of My Album Available for Download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded the surround sound flacs and I’m totally blown away on all fronts! Fantastically immersive and enveloping discrete mix; great songs; highly impressive musicianship throughout! Wow!

I’ve only had the pleasure of experiencing this sonic marvel once, but I’m already jonesing for the next! Thanks for sharing and at such a reasonable price. Me thinks you have a bright future, my friend.

Just downloaded the surround sound flacs and I’m totally blown away on all fronts! Fantastically immersive and enveloping discrete mix; great songs; highly impressive musicianship throughout! Wow!

I’ve only had the pleasure of experiencing this sonic marvel once, but I’m already jonesing for the next! Thanks for sharing and at such a reasonable price. Me thinks you have a bright future, my friend.
Woot woot! Thank you for all the kind words!

By the way: I posted a video on my YouTube channel regarding the album:

This is my "Synthesizer Addict" channel, so the video talks about the synths that I used on the album.

What can I say? Great video that confirms you’re the sole musician on this wondrous album. Beyond impressive level of artistry. The synth discussion is illuminating as I had no idea that so many were used in arriving at the final, amazing product.

I’m hooked and hope that my fellow QQ brethren lend you a much deserved ear!

Any chance of a release on a disc format i. e. bluray or sacd?
I've looked into it, but it's cost prohibitive at the moment. I've tried authoring a LPCM audio Blu-ray on the cheap using Cirlinca's software (http://cirlinca.com/), but the resulting discs aren't universally compatible. They'll play fine on my Oppo, but not on my Samsung. Getting a Blu-ray professionally authored is out of my price range at the moment. I wouldn't even know where to start with SACDs unless, say, Dutton Vocalion wanted to release my album themselves. That doesn't seem likely. :)

Quick update for everybody: I was just made aware that the 50% off coupon for my album had expired. I've created a new coupon exclusively for members of this site. The code is fall2018quad and the discount is no longer a mere 50%. It's a whopping...51% off! Woot! Here's the link: https://www.jerfo.com/buy-the-album-in-surround-sound . Just add all of the individual songs into your cart and enter the discount code at checkout.

Thanks to everybody who has been kind enough to buy the album so far. You guys are the best!

Hi guys! Sorry for the necropost, but I wanted to let you know that I'm all but giving away the surround mix of my album. Go to Buy The Album in SURROUND SOUND | JERFO and use the code 90OFF to get the album for...you guessed it...90% off. In US dollars, it'll come out to be about $1.50 before tax. Just add all of the songs to your cart and enter the code at checkout.

The stereo version of the album is also available on my site for a whopping $1. (If the price still shows as $5.99, just wait for a little while and refresh the page. The pricing change should propagate everywhere soon.)

Thanks for listening! Let me know what you think, and spread the word if you like what you hear.

The 90OFF code only seems to work for one song at a time.
It would take 11 PayPal transactions to get 90OFF the whole album.

Am I doing something wrong?
Nope! The problem was on my end. I setup the discount incorrectly. Try again now and the discount will apply to the entire order.

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Huge thanks for this Jerfo.
A lot of surround goodness going on here.
Can tell it's a passion and from this release. it needs to be explored even further.
Do you have other material in the pipeline?
Be a shame to leave it here, as you have a lot to offer our community.
More power to your synths I say!!
:SG :51QQ

Huge thanks for this Jerfo.
A lot of surround goodness going on here.
Can tell it's a passion and from this release. it needs to be explored even further.
Do you have other material in the pipeline?
Be a shame to leave it here, as you have a lot to offer our community.
More power to your synths I say!!
:SG :51QQ
Wow...thanks a lot for that. I really appreciate it.

As far as new material goes: I'm working on it! It's going to take me a while, but I'll be sure to let you guys know as soon as I have something tangible in the pipeline.

Back