Any Sept. 23 release confirmations?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryW

Does anyone have any evidence of any kind of any scheduled dvd-a's actually being released tomorrow? I'm having trouble find any.

Frank said:
At http://www.dvdboxoffice.com several are listed as new arrivals.

Amongst them the Neil Young titles and the Universal titles.

Frank

This doesn't look right. They have the Neil Young stuff being released today. I thought they were coming out on October 28? Also, they have Halloween - Frank Zappa as being released today. That was months ago. I don't think you can trust the dates on this site.

Guy Robinson said:
This doesn't look right. They have the Neil Young stuff being released today. I thought they were coming out on October 28? Also, they have Halloween - Frank Zappa as being released today. That was months ago. I don't think you can trust the dates on this site.

DVD Empire is showing the Marvin Gaye release as available for immediate shipping. I'm going to buy this one, but I'm waiting on a couple more to be released so I can get the free shipping deal.

For those that were looking for the track list on this DVD, they have it on their site.

R8der

Back