Beatles Super-Deluxe "Let It Be" Vinyl or CD-BF Box set for $41 ($199.99 regular price) Sale Prices.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksrt

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I really wanted just the original "Get Back" album from the set, but did not want to spend all the cash for one LP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363580490837
Spend $65 and get an additional $20 off on the order. I also got free shipping on my large order, as I added a couple of the Neil Young live "vault" releases on LP into my order.

Thanks for the heads up. I got this and the 7in Santana sacd for under $80 delivered.

Santana III? Or S/T?

Good deal regardless. I just want the Glyn Johns mix of the “Get Back” album and did not want to have to spend big for the one vinyl disc.

Last edited:
I thought Lotus “7 was sold out by now.

I’m tempted to make a 3rd order. I have also placed an order for Black Sabbath super deluxe “vinyl” box sets.

Gave the listing a quick skim- lots of vinyl discussed, I didn't see any mention of the blu-ray or any CDs. Is this an all-vinyl version?

This deal looks to be all sold out now. Maybe they will get some more in stock. But I doubt it.

So glad I'll have the Glyn Johns "Get Back" album on vinyl for my Beatles LP collection. I have the nice boot with the right cover, but really need the official Apple label pressing. And I didn't want to pay $100+ to get the damn thing.

(EDIT) CORRECTION, GONE AT THE EBAY STORE OF IMPORTcdS, BUT DEEP DISCOUNT, THEIR OTHER ONLINE STORE STILL HAS IT FOR $44!!!!

https://www.deepdiscount.com/let-it-be-special-edition-super-deluxe-4-lp-12-ep-box-set/602507138899

Last edited:
I just bought it at the Ebay store so they must have gotten more. Thanks for the heads up!
Oh good!!!

I think that the "Get Back" album as assembled and mixed by Glyn John's in 1969 (included in this set with original artwork) is a absolute must have for anyone who has the original UK vinyl LPs in their collection. So to get that album plus a nice fancy book is worth the $40 odd dollars right there. But not worth $120 to $180 that people were paying for this set at release. The new stereo remix is said to be quite fine as well, but I'd be fine with digital for everything other than the Get back LP.

Oh good!!!

I think that the "Get Back" album as assembled and mixed by Glyn John's in 1969 (included in this set with original artwork) is a absolute must have for anyone who has the original UK vinyl LPs in their collection. So to get that album plus a nice fancy book is worth the $40 odd dollars right there. But not worth $120 to $180 that people were paying for this set at release. The new stereo remix is said to be quite fine as well, but I'd be fine with digital for everything other than the Get back LP.
You're getting me all excited, dude!!!

Back