Best bang for the buck?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsyd

I'm crossposting this to the DVD-A section as well, but the question is the same:

What's the cheapest place to buy SACD's online?

oldsyd said:
I'm crossposting this to the DVD-A section as well, but the question is the same:

What's the cheapest place to buy SACD's online?

For in store prices on SACDs, the best deals are at Fry's Electronics and Best Buy from what I've found here in Silicon Valley.

As for the web, CD Universe has some good prices/sales on SACDs as does Circuit City.Com

Best Buy has the best in store selection and prices (especially on the Harrison "Live in Japan"!). Circuit City doesn't keep much of an inventory in store (at least in Orlando area), but their website carries a ton of SACD at decent prices.

We have a Virgin Megastore here that sells SACD and DVD-A, but they are starting to suck when it comes to getting new releases and keeping up with stock. I no longer go to them.

Happy Hunting!!

ICK

"Best bang for the buck?"

Had to be that chap in an alley in Olongapo Philippines....

"You want numah one boom boom?"

Sure!!!!!!!

"It's my seester and she's virgin"

Sure!!!!!!!!

"5 dollah"

Sure!!!!!!!!

Helluva' deal

Can't find a deal like that in the States!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies! Here in Iowa all I've got is Best Buy and whoever is the music manager is thinks we need 40 copies of Zappa's Halloween but then only 1 copy of others. I like the prices, but the selection is hit and miss. Hopefully this thread will help others out too.

Jay

PS - Ob, I always thought Bangkok was the best :banana:

We were advised to shun Bangkok due to the anti-American riots at the time (1975).

We went to Pattya Beach, instead.

Yep.... old Thai Land sure "sticks" in the mind and old Buddah weed was a revelation!!!

Back