Bruce Soord - "Caught In The Hum" live CD/DTS 5.1 DVD release coming in January 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

A live release from the last solo tour follows on January 19:
Strictly limited edition signed and numbered collector's release.

Recorded and mixed from the live multi-tracks during Bruce Soord’s recent European tour, the set features songs from all three of his solo albums performed with his trio, as well as two special acoustic/looper renditions of The Pineapple Thief favourites Alone at Sea and Snowdrops.

Clocking in at over 80 minutes and including Bruce’s stories behind many of the songs, this is a very special one off memento of a very special solo tour.

CD/DVD in digisleeve. The DVD includes hi-res stereo and DTS 5.1 surround mixes.
https://burningshed.com/bruce-soord_caught-in-the-hum_cd_dvd

I've received this mail from Chloe:

"""""""""""
Hi

Thanks for your order for this CD/DVD

Due to the Christmas break this has taken slightly longer than we expected to arrive and the release date has had to be put back to the 2nd of February to allow Bruce time to sign all of the copies.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Chloe
burningshed.com
[email protected]
"""""""""""

I got mine this morning, just having my first listen. The signature is pretty tiny next to the barcode, numbered as well though. Vocal in the front, instruments are extended to the rears where you'll also hear the audience. A different static picture on screen with each song.
20240201_182451.jpg

I got mine this morning, just having my first listen. The signature is pretty tiny next to the barcode, numbered as well though. Vocal in the front, instruments are extended to the rears where you'll also hear the audience. A different static picture on screen with each song.
View attachment 100996
I saw Jon Sykes, and I thought HOLY SHIT. Then realized it's NOT John Sykes.

View attachment 100996

I got mine today too - the signature is a bit bigger as my number is smaller at 3 digits rather than 4.

Latest posts

Back