Can anyone explain this???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 99 cents is the charge to ship the labels to the winning bidder. I can't figure out what the labels are to be used for.

Can only guess but.......

my gut instincts (and I gotta' really big gut. In fact, it sticks out so far it meets people before I do. Anyway......) tell me the seller is a rip-off artist attempting to scam without breaking the law.

I believe the bloke is hoping some semi-literate buffoon will bid believing they are bidding on an actual satellite dish.

Equally possible (my gut rumbled this at the same time) is that the auction was specifically made to be ludicrous so only one person would bid.... either the bloke with a different user name or a friend.... so that no real transaction occurs but that wonderful feedback can be left for each other.

The doofus has a poor feedback rating..... I wonder if the dingaling wants to improve it. Of course, it could be some sort of inside joke that makes sense to but a few.

Whatever the reason for the auction it is rather mysterious and does not make sense.

Burp.... belch.... gut just kicked in again.

It's Al Quida!!!!! They are using eBay to transmit messages to their operatives world-wide!!!!! Placing an off-the-wall auction such as this makes it easily found and the wording can be code words used to disseminate instructions, information, etc!!!!!!

At least the imbecile didn't copy from my Web site..... good thing since it conveys coding that informs America's bodacious babes to flash tit shots to unsuspecting American males.

You're welcome.

Jay Casey said:
I think the 99 cents is the charge to ship the labels to the winning bidder. I can't figure out what the labels are to be used for.

These labels are used for boxing the satellite dishes antenna (i think it's named luminator), the quad (or quadro) model are widely available in europe.

So.............

Are those shipping labels of value to one exporting merchandise? Can those labels be used to make a customs inspector believe that the contents of the box are the units listed on the label while the actual contents differ?

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Quida can use those labels to smuggle in weapons that destruct massively!!!!

We're doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obbop said:
So.............
Al Quida can use those labels to smuggle in weapons that destruct massively!!!!
We're doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obbop, pull off that Laserdisk of "Back to the future" from your player... :cool:)))

Back