Check out the WB/Rhino 5.1 DVD-Audio Gallery!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how could i forget the BB's..!?

attachment.php

Ooh i have those the Motorhead is excellent the Fairport is OK a compilation of songs from two very average Fairport albums.

true, the FC surround mix isn't great but the music's nice enough and sound quality pretty good.. better than a fair number of Silverline's I reckon!

meantime all the Myutopia DVDAs I've heard so far (things like Tipper "Surrounded", Yellow Note's "We Love Everybody..", Josh One's "Narrow Path"..) which was a Silverline owned label, are excellent 5.1 mixes and very pleasant surprises, so I will be hunting down as many of those I can find!

Hey guys. You're scanning a lot of cool discs, but I own most of them. It's cool and all, but you might be wasting your time doing the non-WB stuff until I'm ready to do those pages, or decide to merge them into the WB page. I love the enthusiasm, but don't want you to get all disappointed if I don't do anything with them for a while.

I would really like to get the WB page filled in before venturing furthur.

Also - NO SILVERLINE. I refuse to put a scan of ANY Silverline (even the good ones) on the QQ website.

Hey guys. You're scanning a lot of cool discs, but I own most of them. It's cool and all, but you might be wasting your time doing the non-WB stuff until I'm ready to do those pages, or decide to merge them into the WB page. I love the enthusiasm, but don't want you to get all disappointed if I don't do anything with them for a while.

I think I've kinda run out of DVDAs to scan now anyway Jon..! :eek:

apart from the European WB versions (like the Invincible Summer I scanned in) of the DVDAs, which have a bigger single block of colour as a banner across the top of the front cover art.

if you ever want to add those, I'm very happy to scan all those in. it's no big thing for me at all, the scanner does all the work! :D

7158410576_2b03634582_z.jpg

I've added the WB/Rhino DVD-A images that QQ Members Lizard King, filper, fredblue, hafquark, and Don C attached to this thread. A MAJOR THANKS to those folks, as the pages are nearing full completion. If you didn't notice, I also added a quick link to both the gallery and list pages to the forum header title bar, pending my decision on where to go with the forum software.

Again, thanks to you all for helping out.

Make sure you refresh your browsers as the old images and pages may be in your internet cache!

STILL NEEDED SCANS OF:

Koyaanisqatsi
A.I. Music from the Motion Picture
Jazz at the Movies Band - The Bedroom Mixes
Luis Miguel - Romances
Trapt - Trapt (DualDisc)
Talking Heads - Naked (UK CD + DVD-A)

Looks great Jon....

FYI - The text under the Bela Fleck disc is incorrect, and the other Mana disc (MTV Unplugged) is also still needed.

I've added the WB/Rhino DVD-A images that QQ Members Lizard King, filper, fredblue, hafquark, and Don C attached to this thread. A MAJOR THANKS to those folks, as the pages are nearing full completion. If you didn't notice, I also added a quick link to both the gallery and list pages to the forum header title bar, pending my decision on where to go with the forum software.

Again, thanks to you all for helping out.

Make sure you refresh your browsers as the old images and pages may be in your internet cache!

STILL NEEDED SCANS OF:

Koyaanisqatsi
A.I. Music from the Motion Picture
Jazz at the Movies Band - The Bedroom Mixes
Luis Miguel - Romances
Trapt - Trapt (DualDisc)
Talking Heads - Naked (UK CD + DVD-A)

I can scan the AI disc tomorrow. Case is not in mint condition, but it s better than nothing.

Here are AI and Koyaanisqatsi. My AI cover has a few marks.

Attachments

• ai.jpg
    ai.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 108
  • koyaanisqatsi.jpg
    koyaanisqatsi.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 105
Back