Chicago Quadio - 9 Quad Albums on Blu-ray Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard back from Dr. Rhino - did anyone else never hear back?

I don't expect to hear back from Rhino before a few weeks because I've only had that set for two weeks now so my name must be all the way at the bottom of the list. They do have my address and proof of purchase though. Some of those whom have written as soon as the issue was made public have received e-mails stating that their replacement copies were on the way.

Just a Heads Up to let everybody know that Rhino has begun shipping replacements discs yesterday. All you need to do to receive yours is to write to Dr. Rhino providing your proof of purchase and address and requesting your replacement discs. They have a long list to go through but with a little patience you will be receiving yours. :)

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Just a Heads Up to let everybody know that Rhino has begun shipping replacements discs yesterday. All you need to do to receive yours is to write to Dr. Rhino providing your proof of purchase and address and requesting your replacement discs. They have a long list to go through but with a little patience you will be receiving yours. :)

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

I doubt they're going to respond to each and every inquiry but it is good news to know that the replacements are now happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having failed to get a replacement disc for "Eliminator" in the ZZ Top Albums (stereo) box set via Rhino UK I was glad that someone mentioned Dr Rhino as I have now been able to at least get the replacement process started for Eliminator and the faulty Blu-rays from the Quadio set. So far the responses from Dr Rhino have been pretty quick and I am now in the queue. :banana:

This is indeed good news! Does anyone know if they are sending a brief response at all to emails? Thanks ;)

I had nothing for my original enquiry weeks ago, and nothing yet acknowledging the proof of purchase I emailed to them yesterday.

Dr. Rhino just emailed me to let me know that my replacement discs have been sent. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received Rhino's response today that the replacement discs have been mailed. I emailed Dr. Rhino 10 days ago with proof-of-purchase. I bought mine from Bull Moose right after the Moose announced it on QQ, so I got the set in my mailbox on the release date. That may be a factor in the good doctor's quick response. I also had told Rhino that it was a great set and looked forward to more projects such as this.

Also got the message. It's a shame this project has cost them so much more money...

Well at least they're replacing the discs *cough Universal*.

Well at least they're replacing the discs *cough Universal*.

Not sure what Universal discs you are referring to, but they have replaced discs in the past:
-Simple Minds "Sparkle in the Rain" DVD-A/V and Blu-Ray discs were replaced because of the faulty stereo-to-mono fold-down on the new stereo mix.
-RUSH "A Farewell to Kings" DVD-A/V (in the Sector II box set) was also replaced because of faulty issues on the stereo track.

(I wish they would have replaced the Steve Hackett DVDs that were incorrectly labeled as DVD-A, and they probably should have been more forthcoming about the sources used for the Rick Wakeman releases, but I guess you can't win them all…)

Back