Chlara - Love Ya (SACD, Multichannel)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I personally know nothing about this artist, but found this as a preorder at importCD's

Love Ya - SACD

1690654392874.png

There will also be hi-res 5.1 (FLAC) and Dolby Atmos (MKV) digital downloads from IAA, releasing on 8/11. Not sure if the Atmos mix will stream (they never bothered to upload the Mr. Big self-titled album).

It's worth checking out if you like singer/songwriter acoustic stuff, and the surround mixes are both quite good.

I personally know nothing about this artist, but found this as a preorder at importCD's

Love Ya - SACD

View attachment 94442
I have several of her albums from EVOSOUND on both MQA CD and Stereo SACD and highly recommend this Filipina artist who does have the voice of an angel. And up to EVOSOUND'S usual high audiophile standards. Can't wait to hear Bowie's HEROES Track!

Also highly recommended (Stereo SACD)
In A Different Light

Last edited:
I have several of her albums from EVOSOUND on both MQA CD and Stereo SACD and highly recommend this Filipina artist who does have the voice of an angel. And up to EVOSOUND'S usual high audiophile standards. Can't wait to hear Bowie's HEROES Track!

Also highly recommended (Stereo SACD)
In A Different Light

Not wanting to jump all in, I did recently pick up In A Different Light.

Wow absolutely amazing. I've played "Stuck On You ~ Lionel Richie" like 50 times now.

Last edited:
Back