December issue of Audiophile Audition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry33

*** AUDIOPHILE AUDITION for DECEMBER 2003 ***

The December issue of AUDIOPHILE AUDITION (http://www.audaud.com) boasts an entirely new design with improved navigation for its 60th monthly issue, and more Hi-Res disc reviews than ever before published - 54! A total of 146 SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and CD reviews are in the issue. The web magazine of audio, music and home theater covers classical, jazz and rock, along with music videos and feature films, and this month also Test and Sampler Discs - mostly SACDs. Components reviewed are Mitsubishi’s 50-inch plasma display, the NIRO Pro single-speaker surround system, and a portable CD burner from Marantz.

AUDIOPHILE AUDITION has been reviewing each month more new hi-res formats than any other publication, web or print. The Multichannel Disc of the Month is Anne-Sophie Mutter’s white-hot version of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, and there’s also an exciting new Carmina Burana on DVD-A. Hi-Res pop and rock titles reviewed include David Crosby, Bob Dylan, Aaron Neville, The Police, Marvin Gaye, Donald Fagen, and Queensryche. Jazz SACDs from Mel Torme, George Shearing, Gene Harris and Dave Brubeck round out the continuing hi-res issues from Concord Jazz. There are 11 music videos on DVD, including Prokofiev’s War and Peace, John Adams’ El Nino, and live concerts featuring both Yes and Kiss performing with symphony orchestras.
[www.audiophileaudition.com is the alternate URL]

Yeah.... I suppose the post is on-topic but tarnation.... a whiff of spamishness still taints the olafactory organ.

Maybe a bit much, but I do enjoy reading the reviews and appreciate the heads up.

Last edited:
GaryW said:
Maybe a bit much, but I do enjoy reading the reviews and apprecialte the heads up.

Yeah, I don't mind the hard-sell so much when it's a free site.

Back