DVD-A & SACD Lookout List!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray Charles here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Ray-Cha...mdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item5d26d88eec

and here: http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Charles-G...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1262213973&sr=1-3

Benson/Jarreau here: http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQcpidZ1379847507QQprZ60992729

I also saw used copies of both sets at my local store last week. Between the price tags, tax and shipping, it would be about $40 to anywhere in North America and a few bucks more to ship elsewhere. I take PayPal.

I have both of these sets plus the Charlie Brown and the brand new George Benson release and they are ALL winners!

Dan

Last edited:
Weather permitting, I may be on a run tomorrow morning.

The last time I was there, on the shelf were;

Byrd's Greatest SA-CD
Steve Miller - Fly Like An Eagle dts
Peter Gabriel - Car SA-CD
Al Green Greatest Hits DVD-A
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father DVD-A
James Taylor - JT
Joe Satriani - Strange Beauitful Music SA-CD

All new and sealed.

What I am looking for (from your on-hand traders) is Macy Gray 'The Trouble With Being Myself' sealed or Jorma Kaukonen 'Blue County Heart' sealed.

I need to know by 8:00 AM tomorrow my time.

Sorry for the short notice.

Attachments

• Grey.jpg
    Grey.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Blue Contry Heart.jpg
    Blue Contry Heart.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 282
It's a good thing nobody took me up on the offer.

Somebody scooped all 6 copies of 'Car and both copies of 'JT'.

It's a good thing nobody took me up on the offer.

Somebody scooped all 6 copies of 'Car and both copies of 'JT'.

They had six copies of car??

Kind of confirms my suspicions that they're dumping all of their excess SACD inventory at a few select locations.

They had six copies of car??

Kind of confirms my suspicions that they're dumping all of their excess SACD inventory at a few select locations.

Not really. All that stuff never left the store for years... until now.

I was also going to pick up 'The Game', 'Time Out', and a few other things I'd seen there a couple of years ago.

Today's 'bin run' netted two of these;

I found another copy of Ronan Keating's 'Destination' yesterday.

Attachments

• dream3.jpg
    dream3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 206
I found this today as well as a Beck 'Sea Change' and 7 copies of Peter Gabriel 1 'Car'.

I've never seen this one before...

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 174
I found this today as well as a Beck 'Sea Change' and 7 copies of Peter Gabriel 1 'Car'.

I've never seen this one before...

You mean you have never seen the Peterson's disc or that you have never seen it in the discount box? I own this one. It's not bad. Played it a few times back when I bought it but not since.

You mean you have never seen the Peterson's disc or that you have never seen it in the discount box? I own this one. It's not bad. Played it a few times back when I bought it but not since.

It was on the shelf. Not the bin.

I have never seen it anywhere before.

It looks like someone is making their way through the GTA Best Buy stores and grabbing everything.

A whack of HiRes discs are gone in less than a week. It wasn't a 'call back'. Most were just put out.

I hope you folks don't end up paying through the nose for them.

I found a few more 'binners' today...

Attachments

• earl glor.jpg
    earl glor.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 313
  • bird diva.jpg
    bird diva.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 316
  • al luth.jpg
    al luth.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 314
Back