DVD-A & SACD Lookout List!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Foreigner 4 from DVD4Music.com. They had a SALE on it for 9 pounds. I also got the self-titled disc there. We'll see how long it takes for them to make it across the pond.

How do you know if it's in stock?

Last edited:
A fair question. I guess I don't. My order is currently "processing" given that I placed it over the weekend. I'll get back to you all if/when the discs are en route.

A fair question. I guess I don't. My order is currently "processing" given that I placed it over the weekend. I'll get back to you all if/when the discs are en route.

Hi Stormchaser, Any Word on the Disks?? I am thinking of Buying a Few titles from them and just wanted to know if they where a Good Source??

THNX
The_Nephilim :phones

I ordered Foreigner 4 from DVD4Music.com. They had a SALE on it for 9 pounds. I also got the self-titled disc there. We'll see how long it takes for them to make it across the pond.

I bought the last Foreigner 4 that amazon.de had in stock today. I decided it was now or never. Not cheap with that $18 flat rate shipping they charge. I did order some additonal titles, like the last OMD Crush CD they had in stock. After all the shipping is "free" on the additional titles. Probably should have bought more than 3 items but too late now.

Actually used to have both Foreigner dvd-audios but for some odd reason I dumped them on ebay a couple of years ago.

Just picked up Kamakiriad for AUD$30 at Borders but they are getting very scarce over here too - had to try 6 stores to find this one

Cheers

Martin

The_Nephilim,
Dvd4Music emailed me back saying that they expected the Foreigner disc from their "European suppliers" sometime late last week. We'll see. I did get fast email response. So, I'd email them if I were you about the titles you are interested in and see what their response is. If the discs ship, I'll post that here.

All of the WEA DVD-A's that I wanted, sitting in local Best Buy stores, have suddenly disappeared:(

Was able to order America, Billion Dollar Babies and Chicago V from Best Buy Canada on-line and luckily they had a $10 off orders over a $100 coupon.
The product shipped so I'm happy but that copy of The Nightfly I've been staring at for a couple of weeks is not on the site.
I had been chipping away at them piece by piece but still a classic case of you snooze you lose.

All copies of Captain & Me, both Foreigners, Kamikiriad, Steely Dan, ELP all gone overnight. The only WEA's left are Metallica (multiple copies), Rumours, Fragile, some Neil Young and some REM.

The Nightfly and American Beauty are the only titles left on my list (though Foreigner tempted me).

Last edited:
Yea grabed Metalica,Keb Mo;Just like you, Carol King,Aerosmith;Toys out of the stores and Chicago II,Carly Simon,America and Foreigner online last week
this week found Weather Report Mysterious Traveller at a best buy today.
Also all Future shop I have been to have sent back most of their DVD-A and SACD and closed the sections to make way for Blu and HD DVD discs.

Also all Future shop I have been to have sent back most of their DVD-A and SACD and closed the sections to make way for Blu and HD DVD discs.

Same thing here in the Vancouver area. Basically completely gone in Future Shop, and drastically shrunk at BB.

Even A&B Sound has eliminated the section entirely in at least two of their stores within the last week. Wouldn't be suprised to find it's chain wide.

Apparently I waited WAY too long to try and get Steely Dan's "Two Against Nature" DVD-A but if anybody happens to see one for retail price, I'd be much obliged. My eBay username is dabl2 for positive feedback ratings etc.

Just grabed the last Billion Dollar Babies and Machine Head discs off the future shop site

Apparently I waited WAY too long to try and get Steely Dan's "Two Against Nature" DVD-A but if anybody happens to see one for retail price, I'd be much obliged. My eBay username is dabl2 for positive feedback ratings etc.

Like you I waited and waited!! I'm a real ass! I found it at amazon $13.00!!!!
from a company that buys out of print/discont. stuff. alleydog.com but go to amazon. Now i have all the hi-rez dan and all the fagen stuff!

Yea grabed Metalica,Keb Mo;Just like you, Carol King,Aerosmith;Toys out of the stores and Chicago II,Carly Simon,America and Foreigner online last week
this week found Weather Report Mysterious Traveller at a best buy today.

yes man1 try this site also. www.acousticsounds.com everything on dvd audio, HUGE collection! and if you don't have it got the dvd of 2 aganst nat. the dans on tour and Ive got my tics 4, june 1st!!! yipeeee!!

Last edited:
5.1 marketing and sales has some hard to find titles listed this week. http://www.5point1.com/
I ordered Brain Salad Surgery and Kamakiriad. I also saw some Chicago, Foriegner, Eagles, and others there. Prices are above retail, but probably less than eBay.

Their categories are odd, they have the Donald Fagen discs listed as classic rock, but Machine Head is in rock. So look through all of the categories.

Wow! What a great find, Don C. I just bagged the one Foreigner title I never got around to buying.

They have a lot of "too be rare" titles. Most are around $27 each. Anyone needing to fill in should check these out!

Thanks again Don!!!

Back