Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From a 3-D standpoint Hisense mentions "polarized" 3-D. I'm guessing that's an error and instead will use standard DLP 3-D shutterglasses. Reason being is a projector doing polarized 3-D would require a special silver screen specifically designed for use with polarized 3-D. And that special screen could cost as much as the projector.

From Universal Pictures and co~writer, Director Bryce McGuire NIGHT SWIM [1080p/DTS~HD MA 7.1]

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Night-Swim-Blu-ray/351583/#Review

30797_2_large.jpg

Ring~A~Ding~DING: From the rumor mill: Martin Scorsese is awaiting script approval from Tina Sinatra to film a biop of her dad, Frank with Leonardo DiCaprio slated to play the icon and Jennifer Lawrence to star as his second wife Ava Gardner.

I, for one, CANNOT WAIT!

But please, Tina, not too much censorship. Frank wasn't exactly a Choir Boy!
Wonder if Leo will do his own singing.

Well that was horrible. But obviously horrible is what was called for in the context of that film. Knowing Dicaprio's abilities and dedication to his craft, I bet he will pour 10 months of practice into sounding just like ol' blue eyes.
Doubtful anyone could ever sound like Ol' Blue Eyes .... except maybe his son, Frank Jr. but sadly, he's deceased and never had daddy's charisma!

Back