George Harrison Live In Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jrahrah said:
If your BB is anything like mine, it is more like 'bait and search'. As I've said before, they could be anywhere. Did you look in the SACD/DVD-A section? How about in the CD and DVD section?

If you can't find it,there is always Amazon.com (of course it won't be 9.99). Also, if you don't have the 'Concert for George' DVD, I highly reccomend it.

Right. They were stocking the Harrison SACD with the regular CDs at the local Best Buy's here in Silicon Valley vs. in the SACD section. Probably the case in most of the BB stores.

cwellock said:
I've looked for the "LIVE IN JAPAN" disc at 3 different Best Buys in 2 states, and have come up empty. They have the sale cards in the racks for all the new re-issues at $9.99, but no copies of the discs! Even at the sale price, I have a hard time believing ALL these new discs are selling out in every store! Plenty of copies of "CONCERT FOR GEORGE" and "ALL THINGS MUST PASS" but, of course, those aren't on sale. When I asked a clerk if I could get a Rain Check for the sale price, he tried to put it in the computer, but was told it wasn't eligible for a rain check. Isn't this called "Bait & Switch"?

The George Harrison "Live in Japan" 2-Disc Surround SACD has just come back in stock at the Best Buy stores in this area (San Carlos and East Palo Alto, CA).

Surprisingly it is still carrying the $13.99 price! So even if you didn't get a "rain check" for the $9.99 sale price, it's still a deal at $13.99.

Back