Ghost Community "Cycle of Life" New 5.1 FLAC download incoming

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think based on their facebook page message I posted up above(post 19) earliest we would get is around June 17 if official release date is June 24 and preorders get a week earlier.
Not to much longer to wait.

Apparently I ordered this too. Haha...don't even remember. I received notice from them that my download is ready. I took a glance and they all say MP3, don't see one that says flac. Probably when you click them, option for 5.1 flac is there? I'm at work, so can't check...

Apparently I ordered this too. Haha...don't even remember. I received notice from them that my download is ready. I took a glance and they all say MP3, don't see one that says flac. Probably when you click them, option for 5.1 flac is there? I'm at work, so can't check...

What time did you get a email as I am at home and wanted to do the download before going to work and nothing, don't have any email for a download and I ordered this on April 18th.

peter

Ghost.JPG

I got my disc about 3/4hr ago, and I saw the download e-mail, its just mp3 files. So I've e-mailed [email protected] and asked if the 5.1 FLAC is coming later. I do wonder if its coming at all, but the booklet with the CD does say Audio and 5.1 Produced, Mixed and Mastered by Bruce Soord. So I'll wait for hopefully a positive reply from the band.

I got my disc about 3/4hr ago, and I saw the download e-mail, its just mp3 files. So I've e-mailed [email protected] and asked if the 5.1 FLAC is coming later. I do wonder if its coming at all, but the booklet with the CD does say Audio and 5.1 Produced, Mixed and Mastered by Bruce Soord. So I'll wait for hopefully a positive reply from the band.

5.1 FLACs delayed afaik

Yep I got this response form Matt Cohen. It does look like not all the e-mails warning of the 5.1 delay got through.

Hi Duncan,

We did send out a mail but clearly you have not got it. The 5.1 mix is delayed by 24 hours. There was a problem sending it out to everyone and we are super busy trying to rectify it. We will get it to you ASAP, I promise. So sorry for the delay but appreciate your patience. Everything else has run smoothly up until then. Best laid plans and all that but, we are on it. Speak soon and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Yep I got this response form Matt Cohen. It does look like not all the e-mails warning of the 5.1 delay got through.

Hi Duncan,

We did send out a mail but clearly you have not got it. The 5.1 mix is delayed by 24 hours. There was a problem sending it out to everyone and we are super busy trying to rectify it. We will get it to you ASAP, I promise. So sorry for the delay but appreciate your patience. Everything else has run smoothly up until then. Best laid plans and all that but, we are on it. Speak soon and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Just got home and received same reply.
Hopefully tomorrow then :)

I had a first listen to the CD, very rocky, I liked it, first impressions reminded me a bit of Uriah Heap in places, but more 'modern' sounding. There is a lot going on, so it'll be interesting to hear the surround mix spread the instruments around.

I had a first listen to the CD, very rocky, I liked it, first impressions reminded me a bit of Uriah Heap in places, but more 'modern' sounding. There is a lot going on, so it'll be interesting to hear the surround mix spread the instruments around.

Haha, I assume you meant rocky, like ROCK. In US, rocky means unstable, uneven, more negative: [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can mean the same here! Maybe I should have written ROCKING. An amusing one which caused much tittering (in UK to giggle!) with us schoolboys in 1970, was when a friend brought in his brother's album by Fanny :ugham:

Haha, I assume you meant rocky, like ROCK. In US, rocky means unstable, uneven, more negative: [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back