Grace Jones Warm Leatherette on BD~A Stereo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Last edited:
On June 24th, Island Records is releasing a greatly expanded BD~A Stereo version of Grace Jones Warm Leatherette with remixes and b~sides. Here is a track listing http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=11577#tracks

As usual, ImportCD has the best price (so far): http://www.importcds.com/warm-leatherette-deluxe-edition/600753671283

Contains Grace's classic rendition (original/12" remix) of Roxy Music's LOVE IS THE DRUG....wherein Gracie manages to outfoxy Roxy.

Ralphie...I gave a few more options when I posted THIS yesterday...let's not forget about our friends "across the pond"...

Ralphie...I gave a few more options when I posted THIS yesterday...let's not forget about our friends "across the pond"...

I missed your post, Clint. All I know is that AmazonUS is charging $43 + I have to pay NYS sales tax so ImportCD (my new BEST friend) especially with 10% off is THE DEAL of the moment!

I missed your post, Clint. All I know is that AmazonUS is charging $43 + I have to pay NYS sales tax so ImportCD (my new BEST friend) especially with 10% off is THE DEAL of the moment!

No problem Ralphie...amazon has been WAY off with some of these recent releases...I guess the drone program is more expensive than expected..

No problem Ralphie...amazon has been WAY off with some of these recent releases...I guess the drone program is more expensive than expected..

JUST checked AmazonUK and still No listing for the BD~A. For our friends across the pond AmazonIT has the fairest price. Que Sera, Sera!

AmazonUS has really upped their SACD/BD~A prices over the past few years. It one waits, however, third party AmazonUS vendors sometimes have the best prices......but again, NOT always.

And seriously Clint....Amazon's drone program will never fly. Who needs packages falling on terrestial heads from above. Imagine the liability?

BTW, Jeff Bezos just invested $5B in India. AmazonIN?

Back