Greetings everyone. My name is Russ from Abilene TX.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyM

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Back in the 70's, I was consumed by Quad vinyl and Quad 8 tracks. In 2013, my love for Quad was reborn with the production of High Fidelity Pure Audio. I am now a Rhino's Quadio enthusiast. Late to the game, I picked up the Chicago, Doobie Brothers, and Black Sabbath from eBay. Quad has never sounded this good. Well done Rhino! From their website, I have ordered Jefferson Starship, J. Geils, and Alice Cooper--which are on the way. Now, I'm foaming at the mouth for more...more...more! Yesterday, I received a notice from Rhino that Paranoid is back in stock!

Attachments

• BlackSabbath_Paranoid_Quad copy.jpg
    BlackSabbath_Paranoid_Quad copy.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6
Back in the 70's, I was consumed by Quad vinyl and Quad 8 tracks. In 2013, my love for Quad was reborn with the production of High Fidelity Pure Audio. I am now a Rhino's Quadio enthusiast. Late to the game, I picked up the Chicago, Doobie Brothers, and Black Sabbath from eBay. Quad has never sounded this good. Well done Rhino! From their website, I have ordered Jefferson Starship, J. Geils, and Alice Cooper--which are on the way. Now, I'm foaming at the mouth for more...more...more! Yesterday, I received a notice from Rhino that Paranoid is back in stock!
Great first post. Welcome home! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Welcome. I was a late to the game with Chicago. Found it on Amazon for $183 a few years ago and felt I got a deal at that point. The prices I see today are pretty scary. Really happy that Paranoid quickly came back in stock for those who missed it a few weeks back.

Welcome. I was a late to the game with Chicago. Found it on Amazon for $183 a few years ago and felt I got a deal at that point. The prices I see today are pretty scary. Really happy that Paranoid quickly came back in stock for those who missed it a few weeks back.
I paid too much on eBay to get Chicago, but I couldn't live without it. LOL.

ANOTHER RUSS?

sparks.jpg

(joking of course—welcome!)

Greetings Abilenean! I lived there 1976-1981. Perhaps we ran into each other. I worked at Zebra Records and then Record Town back in the day.

Back