INVOLVE SQ - IS COMING

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Rich,

In light of this, do you think the parcel will still make its way to you, or should I contact the shipping group w.r.t. changing the destination address?

Well, I effed on the address. My bad. Over excitement. It should still get to me. The building is 950 N. and my unit is 1/4. There's no 1/5. However, if it's a private company, they will not be able to get through my gate to get to my door, and no one will most likely be there, though a friend of mine is crashing there this week. If I knew which day it's likely to show up, he could open the gate and be waiting to sign for it; otherwise, I'll have to get it in person wherever that may be.

If anyone wondered about me, I'm an idiot cause I forgot the email they have is my paypal address which I seldom do anything with except paypal business. I checked it and I have received a shipped notice. Of course, as already explained, the tracking # doesn't track anything. In some ways I'm glad it requires a signture for delivery for security, but as I am almost never here when the mail comes, I see a trip to the post office in my future.

I'll keep an eye out for a kangaroo with a box in it's pouch.

PS: OMFG YAY SQ SURROUND MASTER ON THE WAY!!!

We had to use special aquatic kangaroos for this part of the journey.

Unfortunately the budget for the high-speed Aquasonic kangaroo was withdrawn in 2012 after the great Drop Bear scandal caused the deaths of over 2000 very gullible travellers, and the government funds for this prototype development had to be redirected to medical aid and re-education of the tourist industry.
Which is a shame, as those kangaroos could potentially have hopped so fast they simply skipped across the surface of the ocean, and would have saved the postal industry a fortune in marsupial scuba gear, not to mention the military applications.

There is also a very real chance that I'm making all this up.

Unfortunately the budget for the high-speed Aquasonic kangaroo was withdrawn in 2012 after the great Drop Bear scandal caused the deaths of over 2000 very gullible travellers, and the government funds for this prototype development had to be redirected to medical aid and re-education of the tourist industry.
Which is a shame, as those kangaroos could potentially have hopped so fast they simply skipped across the surface of the ocean, and would have saved the postal industry a fortune in marsupial scuba gear, not to mention the military applications.

as long as the kangaroo didn't stop off at Lasseter's Reef for a rest it should be o.k.

HI. ALL
I got my email saying it’s on its way, I thought someone may have said the Emu but it’s a bird that does not fly like the Kiwi. :brew

HI. ALL
I got my email saying it’s on its way, I thought someone may have said the Emu but it’s a bird that does not fly like the Kiwi. :brew

Hmm, I was thinking a Wombat might be part of the delivery scheme. I've certainly seen a few of those at night when visiting Australia.....

Charlie
I am waiting for the Vector scope
so I can go forth
Hi Ron

Spoke to Nathan today and he is trying to get it done between other jobs. The ev recording is is on an mp4, I will try to do that one myself tonight if that helps.

Regards
Chucky

Dear all.

If you sent a support email, it was being redirected to an email address that has been having problems due to it being used as a mailout server for an indiegogo campaign being run from within this building, which caused that email system to become blacklisted on the Spamhaus list. I think it has been fixed, but in the meantime I'm redirecting all the support emails to my own address.

Sorry for the mix up.

~David

So, being in Ohio, USA, should I be worried if it hasan't arrived yet?

Worry is always the way to go. It's gotten me this far in life. Sure, I'm constantly stressed, my hair is falling out, I'm getting fat from overeating cause I'm worried, and life is largely beyond our control, but without worry, where would we be, except happy and content, and this is 2013 America and no one is allowed that.

So, being in Ohio, USA, should I be worried if it hasan't arrived yet?

Not according to me, no. The USPS tracking website seems to work with those tracking numbers (handy) and the last update was that it left the processing facility in L.A. on Monday 19th. So some time in the next day or two , I'd imagine.

I didn't check the tracking number lately cause I think either you or Charlie said that in order to require signature for delivery, there would be no tracking updates.

But that's cool, seems like I will be rockin' out and boogying down soon enough.

I didn't check the tracking number lately cause I think either you or Charlie said that in order to require signature for delivery, there would be no tracking updates.

But that's cool, seems like I will be rockin' out and boogying down soon enough.

Yeah, for some reason tracking on the Oz post website doesn't work with these numbers, but the USPS have full tracking on registered post. Go figure. Not complaining. :)

HI. All
I have received my SQ Surround Master on the19/08/2013 7.30 Monday morning, I unpacked it “like there were no tomorrow” it has a nice box the unit is so compacted to, there is a signed letter from the Involve Audio Team and photo as well good to put a face to the names.
Unfortunately I had to constraint myself to do an evaluation till the late afternoon.
1/ As I said before, the first SQ lp I would play was Pink Floyd DSOTM. Which took me on to a hire plane some were up there fantastic?
2/ I then put on the CBS laboratories SQ Test Record (SQT-1100) put it through its test and channel ID, I have no test equipment, but just for channel ID. It was said the LP was not accurate on QQ but done the job.
3/ I then put on 2 DEMO Japanese pressed SQ lps everything sounded in its right place.
4/ I have got a Tate 101A but I am not able to compare the two at this moment in time, because the Tate needs a new transformer it’s making humming sounds. But I was making comparisons with a fully restored Lafayette SQ-W which I think is seconded best to the Tate Unit and the SQ Surround Master just blow it away.
5/ My impression at the moment is the SQ Surround Master is decoding SQ to a High standard.
6/ I then played SQ LPs till the wee hours of Tuesday morning.... Bill :brew

HI. All
I have received my SQ Surround Master on the19/08/2013 7.30 Monday morning, I unpacked it “like there were no tomorrow” it has a nice box the unit is so compacted to, there is a signed letter from the Involve Audio Team and photo as well good to put a face to the names.
Unfortunately I had to constraint myself to do an evaluation till the late afternoon.
1/ As I said before, the first SQ lp I would play was Pink Floyd DSOTM. Which took me on to a hire plane some were up there fantastic?
2/ I then put on the CBS laboratories SQ Test Record (SQT-1100) put it through its test and channel ID, I have no test equipment, but just for channel ID. It was said the LP was not accurate on QQ but done the job.
3/ I then put on 2 DEMO Japanese pressed SQ lps everything sounded in its right place.
4/ I have got a Tate 101A but I am not able to compare the two at this moment in time, because the Tate needs a new transformer it’s making humming sounds. But I was making comparisons with a fully restored Lafayette SQ-W which I think is seconded best to the Tate Unit and the SQ Surround Master just blow it away.
5/ My impression at the moment is the SQ Surround Master is decoding SQ to a High standard.
6/ I then played SQ LPs till the wee hours of Tuesday morning.... Bill :brew

Nice to see another Kiwi with a Surround Master...I'm waiting for my chip upgrade...

Nice to see another Kiwi with a Surround Master...I'm waiting for my chip upgrade...

Hey,

Sorry about the delay there. The parts supplier screwed up the chip order, they're re-shipping it today and I should get it Thursday, all things being equal.
For a change I have no humorous quip to lighten the mood on this one, I'm pretty annoyed too.

~David

Back