Jethro Tull - "Heavy Horses" (New Shoes Edition) to be released in February 2018!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although Bullmoose hasn't notified me yet that it has been shipped...it has...they have a computer issue that still says my item is packaged but not shipped...it happened once before...only now I have a post office account that can detect a package in the mailstream headed to me..

I have the same thing...only if I go to BM site...and click on TRACK, I get this.

Service
Status
Economy
Your item is enroute and was last scanned at Feb 28 in NASHUA,NH 03063.

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility, February 28, 2018, 12:34 am, NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility, February 27, 2018, 11:19 pm, SOUTH PORTLAND, ME 04106

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item, February 27, 2018, 3:23 pm, SOUTH PORTLAND, ME 04106

Mine has been delivered! and I'm now into my second listen (noticing more details this time)

Here are some shots of the more interesting onscreen slideshow pics:

pSTDzfC.jpg
31zceGh.jpg

07W0AbW.jpg
CmG1Syn.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday from the Moose. Looks like they sent it expedited postage. I never had this album so the music is new to me and I started listening to the cd in my car on the way to work. I'm liking it so far :)

What a bargain for the price: 3 cds 2 dvds and a book. I could compare this to another band.... but I won't.

In 5.1, I could listen to Living In These Hard Times (Version Two)* & Living In These Hard Times (Version One) continuously until complete insanity. (Sure, I'm already there. ;) )
Totally love the studio tracks in 5.1. Have not heard the live tracks yet.
* Previously unreleased

Received mine today...Bullmoose was fast this time...it's the usual...but nicely organized...Tull set with the box and discs combined..works well..the title is on the spine...although I could care less about the books...it's much nicer this way as it actually serves a purpose...

IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3017.jpg

Mine turned up this morning, luckily, as I don't think they'll be many deliveries tomorrow, this was at about 4pm and its still snowing :yikes but I like snow!

Snow.jpg

Received mine today...Bullmoose was fast this time...it's the usual...but nicely organized...Tull set with the box and discs combined..works well..the title is on the spine...although I could care less about the books...it's much nicer this way as it actually serves a purpose...

I think the Tull packages are the gold standard with respect to the packaging. And I also think the books are pretty decent. They usually have a shload of pictures and notes from Anderson describing the genesis of the various tracks. Sometimes other band members are given space. I think even Stephen Wilson has gotten a page or two. I find them interesting, but definitely a single read.

Mine is in transit from Import CD. Cant wait.

After looking at the package from Bullmoose....they sent it priority mail and it was a padded oversized envelope(y)...and after a comparison with importcds I only paid $1.00 more for it..importcds charges me tax...so with the future Moose Points I acquired...this was a great choice...I've never had any problems with importcds...but the "Moose" seems like they are willing to do more to get the orders now...when the difference is so small I'm going with the Moose...I like supporting them.. IMO they are like the US version of Burning Shed...you can actually talk to them if you call..nice people to do business with:)

I'm playing Heavy Horses right now...first time I've heard these songs...and I like it a LOT...it's very "Aqualung" like...nothing boring here...upbeat and crisp vocals(y)

After looking at the package from Bullmoose....they sent it priority mail and it was a padded oversized envelope(y)...and after a comparison with importcds I only paid $1.00 more for it..importcds charges me tax...so with the future Moose Points I acquired...this was a great choice...I've never had any problems with importcds...but the "Moose" seems like they are willing to do more to get the orders now...when the difference is so small I'm going with the Moose...I like supporting them.. IMO they are like the US version of Burning Shed...you can actually talk to them if you call..nice people to do business with:)

I'm playing Heavy Horses right now...first time I've heard these songs...and I like it a LOT...it's very "Aqualung" like...nothing boring here...upbeat and crisp vocals(y)

I'm gonna have to check out the Moose for my next purchase. If its recommended by Clint, its gotta be legit. I don't pay tax with ImportCD but I wouldn't with the Moose either.

uh-oh..
I may have erred...
I bought this from burningshed..
Will I have to pay taxes if I live in the USA???

I'm gonna have to check out the Moose for my next purchase. If its recommended by Clint, its gotta be legit. I don't pay tax with ImportCD but I wouldn't with the Moose either.

They are usually a couple of dollars more than importcds...but make sure you sign up for Moose Points...in the long run it will even out:)..if the disparity is larger then I look around for other options...but in the past they didn't give me priority mail service...that surprised me..not sure if you will get that type of service on your order

I can 2nd the thumbs up on Bullmoose vs. Importcds

My next "scheduled" purchase will be the Led Zep blu ray...amazon lists it at $18.29 plus $4.98 shipping which would be $23.27...plus I have to pay $1.28 tax which brings it to $24.55...the Moose is $19.97 + $2.99 equals $22.96...so the Moose is a no brainer for me... HERE

Would love to try Bull Moose but IIRC they won't sell using a Canadian credit card even though I have a US ship to address

Back