Jimi Hendrix - "Electric Ladyland" (50th Anniversary Edition with new 5.1 mix on Blu-Ray) 11/9/2018

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I order from Amazon UK or from Canada and have it shipped to the Embassy in Washington DC? Getting married in NY on Dec 5th...my witness buddies can bring it up. I can fondle the pack on my wedding night! 😂😂😂

congratulations! :love:
why not get your witness buddies to bring it! will the wedding song be; "can i get a witness", or "i wanna kiss the bride" (yeah!)..
oh, silly me, it should be; "i wanna kiss the bride and fondle my package!!" :ROFLMAO: :devilish: hope it all goes well (y)

congratulations! :love:
why not get your witness buddies to bring it! will the wedding song be; "can i get a witness", or "i wanna kiss the bride" (yeah!)..
oh, silly me, it should be; "i wanna kiss the bride and fondle my package!!" :ROFLMAO::devilish: hope it all goes well (y)
Cheers buddy...my intended is "shock horror" another geezer...so fondling the package is way to go! Getting hitched in the Stonewall Inn....where pride began in late 60's...🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Cheers buddy...my intended is "shock horror" another geezer...so fondling the package is way to go! Getting hitched in the Stonewall Inn....where pride began in late 60's...🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

oh not another QuadraphonicQueer! there's a lot of it about :p
you know, i miss my husband.. last week with the shotgun, missed him! :devilish:
even huger-er congrats from a fellow multichannel music flag-waver-er :giggle:

Screenshot of the audio menu (courtesy of Mike Mettler's Instagram):
43282925_793088644416482_7147137094939126945_n.jpg

Guess amazon.ca doesn't want to sell any more of these as preorder price is listed at $130 today.
Glad I preordered when it was $44.

Amazon US is still the same low price of 42.39 and an additional savings of $2.77...I wonder if Gos remembered to order this one...he's got a lot of orders to keep track of:unsure:

I think we all do! This year has been crazy. This is the first time I had to start a spread sheet to keep track of all my orders!

welcome to my world! :hi
being serious for a sec., i've kept month on month notes (in later years on my phone & iPad) of all purchases and pre-orders in this batty surround hobby we all share, or i couldn’t keep tabs either! :ROFLMAO:

tbh i'm surprised, since release date looms and a tiny little bit of info on contents of this set has leaked that there's been no more mention of the 5.1 made online.. ah, please let it be a crapshoot where we're all winners at QQ and the surround mix is amazeballs with extra ragu!! :love:

I agree ...but when you consider how many releases are scheduled in November it's understandable...and aside from the major box sets..there are a lot of 50th anniversary titles...1968 was a pivotal year..I think the Beatles and John Lennon cast a HUGE shadow over even the Hendrix title....not in my book...but in the minds of many...plus these other "deluxe" sets have so many components to them...like Imagine...with all the bonus material...Hendrix is a pared down release in comparison...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT...I wish there was no Library material..ugh...those books for me are a thorn in my "space challenged" living space..

Amazon US is still the same low price of 42.39 and an additional savings of $2.77...I wonder if Gos remembered to order this one...he's got a lot of orders to keep track of:unsure:
Yes, Gos did remember.....he has it at Mighty Moose! $45 range...shipped. I think it's slated for Nov 9th? Man, that's not too far away. :)

Yes, Gos did remember.....he has it at Mighty Moose! $45 range...shipped. I think it's slated for Nov 9th? Man, that's not too far away. :)

How about Hendrix and the Beatles being released on the same day...both in surround...could you have envisioned this a couple of years ago when we were scrounging around for anything in surround...geeze...pretty amazing

How about this to remember

Steven Wilson Home Invasion 11/2....In Search of the Lost Chord(Moody Blues)11/2...Jethro Tull This Was 11/9...Hendrix Electric Ladyland 11/9...Beatles White Album 11/9... Rush Hemispheres 11/16...Anthony Phillips Field Day 11/16...

How about this to remember

Steven Wilson Home Invasion 11/2....In Search of the Lost Chord(Moody Blues)11/2...Jethro Tull This Was 11/9...Hendrix Electric Ladyland 11/9...Beatles White Album 11/9... Rush Hemispheres 11/16...Anthony Phillips Field Day 11/16...
Yep, all those on order...except Anthony Phillips. Dragging my feet on that one.....still debating. lol

How about Hendrix and the Beatles being released on the same day...both in surround...could you have envisioned this a couple of years ago when we were scrounging around for anything in surround...geeze...pretty amazing
No I couldn't...I mean...November is awesome......wonder what's coming in December....we should have some more from Dutton V.

Back