King Crimson Starless Box Set Blu-ray, LPCM v DTS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realised I hadn't played the extras on that 1st Blu-ray disc either, I have a Denon DBP-2012UD, so I stuck the disc in and found that I can play them.

I cannot play the Amsterdam Concertgebouw show (none of the 3 different mixes) on my Denon DBT-1713UD: I get a black screen, no music, and it go back to the top menu after a few seconds. Hope I can get a corrected disc (bought the box set from jpc.de)

I cannot play the Amsterdam Concertgebouw show (none of the 3 different mixes) on my Denon DBT-1713UD: I get a black screen, no music, and it go back to the top menu after a few seconds. Hope I can get a corrected disc (bought the box set from jpc.de)

If you contact Panegyric, they will quickly send you a replacement disc.

I also have a disc 23 that won't play.......I found out who to get in touch with and so I did.

My BD 23 doesn't play at all on my PS3. I bought the box 3 weeks ago bust just now tried the Blu ray discs. I'll write an email to Declan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent an email to Declan last night with a proof of purchase (Amazon UK) and this morning I already had a reply. The manufacturer will be shipping me a new disc from a tested batch. The reply was faster than expected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The replacement disc arrived today.......I emailed him thanking him for the replacement disc........he emailed me back thanking me for thanking him.

Last edited:
Back