Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Within Temptation Black Symphony ...high energy!

image.jpg

Poncho Sanchez - Out of Sight (SACD). Infectious blend of Afro/Cuban, soul and R&B. Featuring Billy Preston, Sam Moore and Ray Charles. Terrific surround mix with loads of percussion, organ etc in rears. Great stuff.

2014-07-09 15.24.38.jpg

Poncho Sanchez - Out of Sight (SACD). Infectious blend of Afro/Cuban, soul and R&B. Featuring Billy Preston, Sam Moore and Ray Charles. Terrific surround mix with loads of percussion, organ etc in rears. Great stuff.

View attachment 14809

It is superb! (y)

If you don't have the other Poncho Sanchez Surround SACD from Concord ("Conga Blue") you have to get it! Equally as good, maybe even a hair better!

http://www.sa-cd.net/showtitle/1304

Just played the Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend 5.1 surround BD and I must say this is one those "You know in the first 5 seconds that it was done right" it's so obvious!

From QQ deep space

And? Do you like it?.....Yes, you do! :)

What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bob Clearmountain did a great job on this one, he's probably my number 3 guy on my list. Elliot(Ness)Scheiner is number 1 because he's been doing it longer than Steven Wilson. Steven Wilson(aka Elliot Scheiner Jr) is at number 2; but at the rate he is going he will be number one. Avalon lived up to the considerable hype. I actually was surprised that I liked the content more than I thought I would. I'd only heard this album on Youtube and you don't get the "feel" for it until you hear it in surround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back