Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pleasant surprise this evening in the context of limited time. Finally, after a couple of years of wavering, ordered and within one day received the Genesis Genesis CD/DVD. I had been listening to Andy Jackson's Signal to Noise and was hesitant to stop it. I did though and was not impressed with the new disc. After checking Display on my Onkyo AVR, it was telling me Mch at 48K so I checked Set Up on my Oppo 93 and switched from PCM to Bitstream. Instant and significant improvement in sound quality and the appearance of the DTS 96/24 lights on the AVR.

Here they come:

69799_medium.jpg

A pleasant surprise this evening in the context of limited time. Finally, after a couple of years of wavering, ordered and within one day received the Genesis Genesis CD/DVD. I had been listening to Andy Jackson's Signal to Noise and was hesitant to stop it. I did though and was not impressed with the new disc. After checking Display on my Onkyo AVR, it was telling me Mch at 48K so I checked Set Up on my Oppo 93 and switched from PCM to Bitstream. Instant and significant improvement in sound quality and the appearance of the DTS 96/24 lights on the AVR.

Crap is still crap at any resolution...

Jeff beck live at RS is an excellent dvd especially when he performs with joss stone. She's got a great voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back