Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great acoustic music with amazing mix!!!
0a9685a943d8cb34e149d3c1ab7a0d6c.jpg
How would you describe it? I'm curious because it's been on my list for some time.
Edit: Sorry, missed your comment below the image.

How would you describe it? I'm curious because it's been on my list for some time.
It's a very active mix. Instruments are perfectly placed and has a superb soundstage. My only complaint is there are only 7 songs. But if you can grab this, you won't regret it. I waited too long to get this, but this exceeded my expectations.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It's a very active mix. Instruments are perfectly placed and has a superb soundstage. My only complaint is there are only 7 songs. But if you can grab this, you won't regret it. I waited too long to get this, but this exceeded my expectations.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks, seems it's a fine disc.

Ip7OE9Y.jpg

WOW!!! Joe Bonamassa back in Royal Albert Hall, this time with an acoustic part first - then electric set. Have only seen part of the acoustic part so far - and it is very discrete, one-instrument-in-each-speaker-discrete :banana: Fidelty is great too.

As an audiophile I am into so many aspects of any release. I am listening now to Jethro Tull, Songs From The Wood, DVD 1, DTS 24/96 Chrysalis is the label, I only hope that soon they do a 5.1 release of Ten Years After, Space In Time was done, can't we do more, can you imagine Stonedhenge in surround or Watt and SSSH ? Would make my day. Anyway when the poll comes up for Songs From The Wood I will vote 10 and I am not even a big Prog fan.
View attachment 29372

Any T.Y.A. from the London/Deram years would be most welcome . Cricklewood Green , Stonedhenge , Watt , Sssh.....would be could be awesome in Surround.

Until then.

20170419_173827.jpg

This is a 5.1 must. INXS, I'm Only Looking - The Best Of, the videos, all the studio recordings with original videos. 2 discs. Disc 1 is 21 greatest hits, Disc 2 is all kinds of great stuff. Highly Recommend. DTS or DD.
INXS.jpg

Back