Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really impressive new wave-ish electronica/pop/whatever by Swedish rock act, missed out that they released their 2014 album Aelita in bluray surround, even got a 9.1 option. Sadly the new album, which is more back to rock, doesn't seem to be getting this fine treatment. Thanks to Robert Van Diggele for this!

IMG_1520.jpg

Lazy afternoon here, happy Labour Day:), having a Rush binge of sorts... started with their great rockumentary Beyond The Lighted Stage then picked favourites from:
Signals
A Farewell To Kings
Fly By Night
...all on blu ray in 5.1

Lazy afternoon here, happy Labour Day:), having a Rush binge of sorts... started with their great rockumentary Beyond The Lighted Stage then picked favourites from:
Signals
A Farewell To Kings
Fly By Night
...all on blu ray in 5.1

TYPHOON!.....I MEAN...HURRICANE!......ER.....TROPICAL STORM!....

Tornado!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been my good man? Nice to see a post from a familiar face. :banana:

Signals
A Farewell To Kings
Fly By Night
...all on blu ray in 5.1

The Canadian Flash is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you came back:bounce17...I was just eating and felt some movement in the FORCE...glad to see it wasn't my digestive tract(y)

Back