Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Crimson - Beat (DVDA) I like it almost as much as "Discipline", which is my KC favorite so far. Excellent music, excellent sound, excellent surround mix...

A little bit of Quad.

Guess Who-Share The Land (fr the Q8)

Nice quad mix and some very good tunes.

20171006_201150.jpg

Fleetwood Mac - TUSK [DVD-V multi-channel]

I think it sounds awesome. So glad I didn't spend too much time back in the day buying this.

And the best thing is....as much hand-wringing I do at the time I purchase these less than cheap releases....it's long been paid for and now it's all mine. Mint condition, on my shelf...anytime I want to admire it. Play the vinyl....extras...whatever. Wonderful.

GONG - Rejoice I'm Dead, well i was thinking about that one, I'm so far behind. But I got Bowie spinning. Can You Hear Me DTS 5.1 96k. Fame . . .

Mallorca Edition Historic Organs (Cybele 6-SACDs)

Padre Antonio Soler: 15 Sonatas, Fandango
Domenico Scarlatti: 23 Sonatas
Works by José Lidón, Sebastian Aguilera de Heredia & Pablo Bruna

Martin Schmeding (Organ)

Definitely for organ enthusiasts only :mad:@: :mad:@:
But seriously, this is a wonderful compilation of Spanish organ music dating from the 16th to 19th centuries.
Recorded with a wonderfully deep natural soundstage.

A link for anyone interested:
https://www.hd-klassik.com/neu/neuerscheinungen/mallorca-edition-historische-orgeln

Phil Collins - Live in Montreaux 1996 (bonus show on the 2004 Blu-ray) - big band interpretations of his hits

Having read through his book Not Dead Yet, it is interesting to go back and listen to and watch some of the albums and shows mentioned.

The Beatles LOVE DVD-A for, I don’t know, the 1000th time? :banana:

Watch the dancin’ banana as you’re listening to Eleanor Rigby. LOL

I STILL don't get the "mashups"...and trust me, I've been trying for YEARS now...but my "Moral Majority" sez it's a MORTAL SIN (I really don't pay attention to it, though)..now..the songs are REALLY SOMETHING!!!!(pun not intended)

Back