Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockin' Soul & Love Corporation - Hues Corporation (SACD)

:QQlove

edit: re-reading the liner notes, I noticed something I missed when I first received the disc, the group were initially called the "Children Of Howard Hughes"..! crikey.. thank goodness they switched to something else!

"Join the QQ Corporation..
Branch office in each and every nation..
A worldwide commingling of Quad!" :LB

Last edited:
This falls into the what will you be listening to in surround. I have mentioned before that I have a friend that is also into surround. We have shared many titles with each other. I recently let him borrow Perception and the Chicago box. He has let me listen to the Fleetwood Mac box and many others. He knew I had not heard the Alan Parsons surrounds, so he told me to come grab a care package. It includes Eye In The Sky, Tales Of Mystery and Imagination, and the symphonic project Live In Colombia. Because there is always a catch, there was also a copy of a vinyl transfer he made of the 1971 Nebraska Cornhusker Football teams Christmas album. He always tells me if I get something good to listen to he has to include something BAD.

Rockin' Soul & Love Corporation - Hues Corporation (SACD)

:QQlove

edit: re-reading the liner notes, I noticed something I missed when I first received the disc, the group were initially called the "Children Of Howard Hughes"..! crikey.. thank goodness they switched to something else!

"Join the QQ Corporation..
Branch office in each and every nation..
A worldwide commingling of Quad!" :LB

just as well they changed their name or their 1975 follow up album would've been called "The Love Children Of Howard Hughes" and then the lawsuits really would've flowed thick and fast! :ROFLMAO:

Actually I'm more disappointed with Zeppelin's performance at this MSG Concert .
They have much better performances (and surround ) on " How The West Was One " and throughout the various Concert years on" DVD "(or Mothership ).

Page & Plant's "No Quarter - Unledded" concert DVD sounds great in surround.

It's too bad they can't do something with bootleg concerts. I would love to hear Achilles Last Stand from the 1979 Knebworth concert in Hirez surround.

2QPqNMk.jpg

:smokin

Can get a free seven day trial of Audition CC...how easy is it to make the phase corrections to C/LFE

Very simple. Load the multitrack file, disable all channels except the C and LFE channels, and select Effects->Invert from the menu. Save the file.

I was totally surprised how good that album is...back in the day I never played it...I just focused on the hits by the duo..
Me too honestly....I am stunned at how great it sounds....and how Art does a wonderful on all the songs. To me, there are NO dud on this.....and the surround and fidelity are top shelf.

Back