Marillion - An Hour Before It's Dark Live Port Zelande 2023 BluRay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, nope, mine is empty. Guess I have to return but I'll rip first.
Did you buy from Racket Records (so the Marillion shop) or from another retailer? There are two versions of this release. The first version is the one that Racket Records has been selling for quite some time now already - but is only available through their shop (the link you used above). I have that one and mine does indeed have a booklet.
A second version has been announced very recently by Ear Music and that might be the one that you bought. ALthough that one is not supposed to be out yet... Long story short: the retail version might not have the booklet that the Racket version has.
If you have the Racket version: I would simply e-mail their customer service and ask them to send you the booklet. Saves all parties involved a lot of money. And their customer service is excellent.

Listening/watching now. To my Racket version, with no booklet. I emailed them, no response.
Oh that's a bummer... I understand that their Facebook accounts were hacked last week so maybe they were busy sorting that out. They are very much a cottage industry but (in my experience) always keen to solve problems.
But obviously it's the contents of the disc that count. Do you like it? I don't think that there are that much other bands that have released so many live films as Marillion and most of them are excellent, although I admit that, after being an avid fan for over 30 years, a certain point of saturation has been reached and new releases will be played a couple of times before being filed.
That said: I find that I return to this blu ray a lot:
https://www.marillion.com/shop/dvd/racket117BD.htm
It's a 'best of' the MW releases and has a couple of rarities on it. And it's dead cheap.

Oh that's a bummer... I understand that their Facebook accounts were hacked last week so maybe they were busy sorting that out. They are very much a cottage industry but (in my experience) always keen to solve problems.
But obviously it's the contents of the disc that count. Do you like it? I don't think that there are that much other bands that have released so many live films as Marillion and most of them are excellent, although I admit that, after being an avid fan for over 30 years, a certain point of saturation has been reached and new releases will be played a couple of times before being filed.
That said: I find that I return to this blu ray a lot:
https://www.marillion.com/shop/dvd/racket117BD.htm
It's a 'best of' the MW releases and has a couple of rarities on it. And it's dead cheap.
I watched the first night today, it was good. Liked the little nod to Led Zep at the end

Back