Mobile Fidelity Requests Suggestions for Future SACD & Vinyl LP Re-Releases

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Over on Facebook, Mobile Fidelity is asking for suggestions on albums to re-release on Super Audio CD and Vinyl LP.
So far, The Beatles and Rolling Stones albums on SACD seem to be leading the voting.

Mo Fi Reissue - 325w.jpg
Check it out (and vote) at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Fidelity-Sound-Lab/163182960445231?fref=nf

Well, I don't do Facebook so that's a problem right there. How about Nillsson Schmilson (or however it's spelled) but with the quad mix included?

Alan Parsons "Tales of Mystery and Imagination".....Pink Floyd "Meddle" and "Atom Heart Mother", John Lee Hooker and Canned Heat, "Hooker n Heat"

The Duke Ellington SACD

You're referring to "Blues in Orbit"? Yes, that was the first Mobile Fidelity SACD issued and still excellent!
I've asked them about reissuing it on SACD a few times, you never know, another vote or two would help.... :)

You're referring to "Blues in Orbit"? Yes, that was the first Mobile Fidelity SACD issued and still excellent!
I've asked them about reissuing it on SACD a few times, you never know, another vote or two would help.... :)

Yup, that's the one :)

Please excuse me if I missed something along the way, but aren't all Mo-Fi SACDs stereo only?

No. Mobile Fidelity released a Multichannel SACD by the Cowboy Junkies as well as several Multichannel SACDs from the Vox/Turnabout catalog.

Back