• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need these titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mch007

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi All,

I am looking to buy the following titles

Peter Gabriel- Up SACD (Preferably New)
David Bowie - Heathen SACD (New to VG+)
Depeche Mode - Songs of faith and devotion SACD (New to VG+)
Depeche Mode - Construction time again SACD (New to VG+)
Kraftwerk - Minimum Maximum SACD (New to VG+)
Nektar - Remember the future SACD (New to VG+)
Nektar - Journey to the center of the eye SACD (New to VG+)
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells SACD (New to VG+)

If you have a spare copy to sell/trade, want to sell your copy or know where to get them cheaper than ebay/amazon, please PM me. I will be grateful.
I am in USA.

I have Journey to the Center of the Eye and Tubular Bells, both in like new condition that I'd be willing to sell. (I also have Up, but it has a couple of cracks at the hub, otherwise it is like new - I believe this title is known for these cracks) I'd have to look around to get some sort of ballpark value, but if you want to make me an offer drop me a PM.

I have Journey to the Center of the Eye and Tubular Bells, both in like new condition that I'd be willing to sell. (I also have Up, but it has a couple of cracks at the hub, otherwise it is like new - I believe this title is known for these cracks) I'd have to look around to get some sort of ballpark value, but if you want to make me an offer drop me a PM.

That's the reason I mentioned Up as 'preferably new'. You can take your time to PM me your expected price. You may also let me know if you have a Most wanted list, if possible we can go for a trade too.
Peter Gabriel - Up & David Bowie - Heathen are 2 most wanted titles for me at this point of time.

OK. I was hoping that you would have a price in mind and it was enough that I wouldn't feel the need to look into it ;) I'm thinking of selling off a few discs to finance the upcoming Pink Floyd sets and/or a used Fender Standard Strat on eBay (otherwise there's not much I'm looking for in trade). I'll see what information I can find and get back to you. Be careful with Up, if you buy a sealed copy it's fairly likely to be cracked when you open it, probably better to buy an opened copy that you know isn't cracked.

Back