New Surround Master coming! Its a jump to the left and a step to the right

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that's correct and on our tests with panels of 11 people the around 5 preferred our decode, 3 preferred discrete and 3 could not pick the difference - on pre encoded material. I could dig out the actual report but my main computer has died and i have not recovered it yet

Just as a selfish aside Charles; do you have any specific stereo songs you like that also decodes especially well for Quad imaging or what I like to call "aural spatial discreteness" on a Surround Master?

:oops: Hold up scratch that, you've gotta be way too busy gettin' the SM ready for us; maybe we'll get to this at a later date.

Last edited:
What's the power supply required for the SM2 just thinking will it be OK with UK power or will some sort of adapter be required

I can confirm that the SM1 came with a universal adapter (which has proved fine for the UK), no reason to believe the Mk.2 will be any different ( but its just 9VDC in so no big problem in any case).

Back