New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine!
how could I resist?
need a heavily-used

If there was any doubt about the importance of the surround master...you 3 members are the proof....you have been members of this forum for years and only have a few posts...which is fine...but you deemed it important enough to post about the surround master...I hope you post more in the future and share your experiences with us..

I guess time will tell on your first statement; but as to you're second, it's easy to give Chucky your list of equipment with help in set-up (hopefully I'm not speaking out of turn here, but he's already mentioned as such here.)

Just put my money where my mouth is and ordered my very own Surround Master v2.

I’m ridin’ higher than Dudley Do-Right on a bud o’ Maple leaf (or fredblue finding out the Rufus Q8s are goin’ SACD) and ready for some tight beams.

In commemoration of this momentous event I’ve created some musical art using an image of a Surround Master on a Vectorscope. (Bet you thought you were beholding a Jackson Pollack!)

It’s great to wake up in the morning, up, up and away to self-actualization, affirmation and beyond.
I’m fantastic, wonderful, smart, strong, sexy, and thrilled to be alive in a surround sound world…
I am, I am, I am… a ham I am.

Just put my money where my mouth is and ordered my very own Surround Master v2.

I’m ridin’ higher than Dudley Do-Right on a bud o’ Maple leaf (or fredblue finding out the Rufus Q8s are goin’ SACD) and ready for some tight beams.

In commemoration of this momentous event I’ve created some musical art using an image of a Surround Master on a Vectorscope. (Bet you thought you were beholding a Jackson Pollack!)

View attachment 38704

It’s great to wake up in the morning, up, up and away to self-actualization, affirmation and beyond.
I’m fantastic, wonderful, smart, strong, sexy, and thrilled to be alive in a surround sound world…
I am, I am, I am… a ham I am.

YATTA! Good for you Mr. Pupster. It will be fun comparing notes when we get it.

Jackson Pollack would be jealous.

If there was any doubt about the importance of the surround master...you 3 members are the proof....you have been members of this forum for years and only have a few posts...which is fine...but you deemed it important enough to post about the surround master...I hope you post more in the future and share your experiences with us..
Well I have Cai Campbell's tate so was not sure I needed this.

Hi Chucky, How's the pre-pro looking and do you know an estimated cost? Thanks

Hi
Its been happening in small lumps on other related projects........new HDMI standards, new front end, new blu -tooth, NFC if you want it. But due to lots of work its going to be towards the end of the year. We are targeting around $2K

It's one of the undocumented features of the SM v2...getting QQ members to post...:p

Hi
Its been happening in small lumps on other related projects........new HDMI standards, new front end, new blu -tooth, NFC if you want it. But due to lots of work its going to be towards the end of the year. We are targeting around $2K
I'll probably have to wait until 2020 since this years purchase is the SM2! :( ...……….. maybe next year :eek::unsure::censored::ROFLMAO: pre-Brexit/post-Brexit/Remain (delete as applicable on a daily basis :devilish:) the UK will have a zero tariff/VAT on Involve Audio kit from Australia ..... or not

Back