Panasonic SL-701 Operating Instructions needed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawmacias

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Title says it all! I am in need of the Operating Instructions Manual for the much maligned CD-4 turntable. Or does anybody have hands on experience with said tt?
It has a CD-4 Aux setting and a 4 channel input in the back. It also has a spare power output on the side. I am wondering what that input is about ! Any hands on knowledge about this topic will be much appreciated!
Thanks, Robert

I would imagine the aux is intended for a 4ch tape source. I have heard that model is essentially a BSR turntable with the SE-405 demodulator circuitry built in.
I would imagine the aux is intended for a 4ch tape source. I have heard that model is essentially a BSR turntable with the SE-405 demodulator circuitry built in.
Not trying to be obnoxious but do you have this tt ? What is your information source about the tape input and demodulator info? Thanks ,Robert

I have one, minus the spindle and the cartridge and slide.

The switch selects between CD-4 and an aux input, because many cheap 4-channel amps have only one discrete input.

That is actually a Panasonic turntable. The controls are different than any BSR. The command lever is closer to a Dual or PE.

Back