Porcupine Tree "Fear Of A Blank Planet" - out early April

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's exactly the same way Deadwing was done.
Plus, Record labels & distribution deals just do not work this way.
Sorry, but that is the way it is. Look at it this way - the glass is half full, not half empty. you're getting the surround mix earlier than you would otherwise.

Does anyone have a link to preorder the CD/DVDV? Newbury Comics has the CD, but I can't find the 2 disc special edition. I would like to buy both this and the DVDA when released.

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=464&affnr=621

Dennis

Demand VERY high for Porcupine Tree merchandise and tickets!

Glad to see it happening for their sake but I've missed out so far.....

BTW - PT and Yoko Ono? Well... Steve Wilson actually did work on a remix of one of her songs recently. Details on PT's website...

Demand VERY high for Porcupine Tree merchandise and tickets!

Glad to see it happening for their sake but I've missed out so far.....

BTW - PT and Yoko Ono? Well... Steve Wilson actually did work on a remix of one of her songs recently. Details on PT's website...

Steve took part in an album called Yes I'm A Witch, which is bands/artists remixing some of Yoko's work. Got great reviews.

The May issue of Sound&Vision contains a review of FOABP, both the dts and the dvd a version, which is scheduled for September. They received an advanced copy of the dvd a, and they like it.

I also saw the PT write up in Sound&Vision. They reallly like these guys but maybe that is also due to the fact that they have a full page ad for the new album in the issue?

What is with the magazine dumping the review section to the web? That is lame.

Wow. I missed that ad as I went to sleep after page 70. I also noticed the shift to the web for reviews. Hopefully they will use the extra space in the magazine for more ads like PT.

E-mail from The Laser's Edge today, my FOABP CD/DVD order has been shipped :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back